Starting over!

Options
Howbouto
Howbouto Posts: 2,121 Member
I originally started in April, and went all the way through week 6. I had heard how hard week 7 was and never went on (I'm not proud of this.) It's been about 3 weeks, maybe more. So I decided to start over and really concentrate on the balance exercises and doing real push ups from the beginning. This time I will get through all of it, no chickening out on week 7.

Replies

• KGTraxler
    KGTraxler Posts: 144
    Options
    Don't beat yourself up too badly. We all have bumps and stops and plateaus, etc. For example, I'm training for a 5K that's happening in August so I am doing more running now and am doing JMBR two times a week. Once the training is over I'll pop back into the 6 days per week. There's nothing wrong with starting over; good luck!
  • suzanne63
    suzanne63 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Welcome back :smile: You can do it :happy:
  • formerpyt
    formerpyt Posts: 56
    Options
    You can do this. I started in mid March and was soo intimidated by week 7 that I nearly psyched myself out, but folks on this site kept me going. Do not let your mind play tricks with you. Even if you half-a*s it throught the workout the first time and modify the heck out of things, KEEP MOVING FORWARD. You know you can do it!
  • Howbouto
    Howbouto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys. I'm upset I started over but I am really concentrating on my form and that will hopefully get me through the rest.