Are y'all going to continue?!?

MrsZMartin
MrsZMartin Posts: 165 Member
I see this group is centered around June-July 1st, but there's not a group starting now. :sad: I've just completed RI30 and am ready to start KBT and want a group!! :smile: What are the plans for this group for the month of July?!

Thanks!
Z

Replies

• Cindym82
    Cindym82 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Some of us are still doing it :) I'll be doing week 3 starting tomorrow!
  • MuffRuff
    MuffRuff Posts: 238 Member
    I was wondering this as well since I started later than everyone. I am in my last week of Ripped in 30, and my second week, day three of Killer Buns and Thighs.
  • Cindym82
    Cindym82 Posts: 1,245 Member
    I was wondering this as well since I started later than everyone. I am in my last week of Ripped in 30, and my second week, day three of Killer Buns and Thighs.

both u ladies are more than welcome 2 b part of the group, I will be doing more kbt :drinker:
  • MrsZMartin
    MrsZMartin Posts: 165 Member

Are you doing RI30 and KBT on the same day?!?! :noway: I am so impressed when people can do more than one Jillian workout on the same day. WOW!!!!!!!! Or, are you alternating b/t the two??? That's what I'm thinking about doing, so I'd love your input :smile:
  • MuffRuff
    MuffRuff Posts: 238 Member
    zannawh - I am doing them on the same day. At first I was just doing Ripped in 30 and walking, but I added Killer Buns and Thighs during my last two weeks of Ripped in 30. You can try to do both, but if you cannot handle it do what works best for you.