anyone around 140lbs?

Options

Replies

• chm2616
    chm2616 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8" and 141. Looking to lose another 6 and to also gain some muscle! Feel free to add! :smile:
  • Yhadi
    Yhadi Posts: 3
    Options
    5'7'' here and 140 lbs, looking to weigh 130. Im focusing a lot on strength exercises, but how many calories are you guys that are around my height eating?
  • AquaDITN
    AquaDITN Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and currently at 137lb from 143lb. Would LOVE to get back to 115-120lb. I haven't been that size in years! I need to lose and build muscle. Anyone similar?
  • thogg85
    thogg85 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi. I'm 5'7" and at the moment am 144 lbs. My goal is to be around 130 in a few months. I'm middle-aged and find that I don't drop the weight nor the inches like I did in my 30's. I just started using this app this week and find it helpful. I haven't lost any weight yet, but feel pretty good. My shorts a little looser.
  • thogg85
    thogg85 Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm 144 lbs and my daily goal is 1480. It's tough. I didn't realize before this app that I ate so much! What's your daily goal?
  • Meikmeika
    Meikmeika Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and have varied between 140 & 143. I would love to get to my goal of 130.
  • SheepyWolf
    SheepyWolf Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I just started on MFP and I'm looking for people who are like me. I'm 5'7" and 145 lbs, but aiming for 120-125. Anyone have any tips on not gaining back the weight (which has happened before) , getting a toned physique, and staying psyched once I get to my goal?
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    5'4 and I go between 135-140. I'd like to be 120!!
  • jazzedorange
    jazzedorange Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 as well and currently around 135. Just need to loss these stupid 15 Pounds! 120 will be awesome when I get back there. I miss 120 :(
  • jazzedorange
    jazzedorange Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 as well and currently around 135. Just need to loss these stupid 15 Pounds! 120 will be awesome when I get back there. I miss 120 :frown:
  • nemrut
    nemrut Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and currently at 142. I'd like to try to get down to 135 and see how well I can maintain that weight.
  • saraheli
    saraheli Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi! I am 5'4" and 141, shooting for 132. Weight has snuck up on me and now seems to refuse to leave. I am ok on the calorie counting now (most of the time), but am really struggling about committing to exercise. It's all fits and starts, then falling back into sluggishness. I know no one on this site so am hoping the group will be good for motivation. It's so hard! (Also recovering from a sprained ankle so walking currently ok, but no running for me.)
  • Solosesso
    Solosesso Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'6 and my current weight is 138 lbs. My goal is 130 lbs, but for the moment I seem to be stuck at 138-140 lbs and it's very frustrating! That's why I joined MFP, because if you change nothing, nothing will change! =)
  • BrenB150
    BrenB150 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Hi All.. I am about 5' 4 1/2" , around 148.. Would like to be 140 with 19/20% bf.. Going to start focusing on doing combo of weight training (at home) nothing fancy and cardio.. I have always seem to carry my weight well even when I was about 183 starting last year after having my son.. Feel free to friend me for some support..
  • FitasBarbie
    FitasBarbie Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 5'8" and 140 lbs my goal is to lose the last 15lbs I gained during my pregnancy and to tone my body.... Feel free to add me let's all do this together :wink:
  • katieandstuart
    Options
    Hi all!

I sound almost identical to some of you; it's certainly nice to know I'm not alone! I'm 5'6" and back in January I weighed about 160lb. I'm currently about 142lb but really I'd love to get back to 120/125lb which is what I weighed when I first met my OH 2.5 years ago.

I could really use some new friends on here to keep a check on me each day so please feel free to add me!
  • HelloSixty
    HelloSixty Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    5' 3.5" (that 0.5" is sooo important! :wink: ) and 140lbs.
    Trying to get to 130 (GW) and maybe 125 (UGW).

Am 36 and have 3 children

Does anyone else on here have children?
  • TracyAnn90
    TracyAnn90 Posts: 20
    Options
    I am currently 135, 39 and have three kids. I am only 5ft 3-no half inch for me. LOL
  • BetsyG130
    BetsyG130 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"9, 145 and trying to get down to the 135-137 range, while adding muscle (I've lost 5 lbs thus far). I like lifting, HIIT, and eating semi-clean... some of the time. Feel free to add if you have similar interests/goals!
  • maanchua
    maanchua Posts: 4
    Options
    hi i'm 49 yrs. old, 5'3" & 132 lbs. though i'm still not overweight, i would like to lose around 15lbs. the excess poundage seem to be just on my hips & thighs. been in MFP for about 2 yrs. now but i didn't involve myself with these communities. now i know, motivational buddies are a MUST. hope to reach my goal with your help. thanks.