Monthly Dinner Meet up

Options

Replies

• Tippytoesk8er
    Options
    Mondays and Fridays are my best bets, and I can take the occasional Thursday off from my running group. Odds are good that I'll be in town right around Mothers' Day.
  • Runthismom
    Options
    I am headed for Texas on the 4th, and will be back on or around the 16th. But I have Team in Training kick off that night so I wouldn't be available that night. Shall we just say no meeting in April and set a date at then end of May?
  • Gulzilly
    Gulzilly Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Evening-so what dates are we looking at? I will be out of country at end of the month in May. Mid-May works really well for me.
  • reddrockett
    reddrockett Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Is this still something everyone wants to do? I think it's a great idea.
  • deannarey13
    deannarey13 Posts: 452
    Options
    I love meeting new people with similar interests. I would totally be up for participating next time there is a get together!
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    I'm also still looking forward to a meet! I do worry though that we'll all be looking at each-others food choices and then scanning each-others diaries once we're done. >.>
  • prettyboy1975
    Options
    Did anyone get together this month?
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    NOT FAIR.......................

SOME of us don't live near the Metro.

And YOU ALL should come up to DULUTH and go to the Duluth Grill!

.........just sayin' ...............................

No no no no no. Fitgers.

Our Duluth trips are admittedly just a giant shove-your-face-full fest.
  • MNchick
    MNchick Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    This meet up WILL happen next month...because I'll be there all the way from GA!!
  • gone2facebookprint
    gone2facebookprint Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    This meet up WILL happen next month...because I'll be there all the way from GA!!

When and where is this happening??? Interested but with schedule the way it is could not drive to much of a distance from shakopee...
  • serenity216
    serenity216 Posts: 512 Member
    Options

When and where is this happening??? Interested but with schedule the way it is could not drive to much of a distance from shakopee...

I was wondering the same thing...
  • eduardo_d
    eduardo_d Posts: 85 Member
    Options

Set it up, I'm in.
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    We need someone to take charge and make this thing happen.

I'm usually up for driving pretty much anywhere. =)
  • MrsORourke
    MrsORourke Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Sounds like fun!
  • MNchick
    MNchick Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    As soon as I have my travel dates set in stone (well, the tickets paid for, anyway) I'll let everyone know and start pestering people.

I'm only back once a year and usually stick to the St. Paul side of the river, so I'm not going to have a wide variety of suggestions...only the 2 I eat at every time I come back: Tavern on Grand and The Glockenspiel...but I'm down for whatever.

Gotta meet some of you face to face!

I'm not ignoring anyone up north either...I'll be in Bemidji at some point, too
  • vilmafraguada
    vilmafraguada Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi I just joined and would love to meet for dinner, when is the next one?
  • krisiepoo
    krisiepoo Posts: 710 Member
    Options
  • krisiepoo
    krisiepoo Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    I'm wondering, in order to make this more usable, if you can start a new post for each month.

August Dinner Meet Up - otherwise it started to get bogged down. I was so excited to think about doing dinner and then noticed the posts were from March ;-)
  • alimarieban
    alimarieban Posts: 141
    Options
    I'm wondering, in order to make this more usable, if you can start a new post for each month.

August Dinner Meet Up - otherwise it started to get bogged down. I was so excited to think about doing dinner and then noticed the posts were from March ;-)

So we are looking at August?? Does anyone want me to make a new topic "August Dinner Meetup" as suggested above^^ I think I know how to do that.... ;-)
  • jessejames3ball
    Options
    You darn cities folk! :-D