Help

Options
Ok I need help, advice, motivation, something. I have a knee injury and can only get 30 to 45 minutes till I am in agony. This is a prior knee injury from 3 years ago. I stretch and I warm up

Replies

• 1983em
    1983em Posts: 2
    Options
    Ouch...
  • Kipperdog123
    Options
    Take it easy. Don't hurt yourself!
  • Melonpaul
    Melonpaul Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Try taking a joint supplement, my kneecaps tend to slip out of place when I run, but I started to take supplements and the strain has gotten a lot less over time. I brought a triple strength supplement at vitamin shoppe, do your research and figure out what is good for your body. Also doing simple knee stretches will help build the flexibility of your knee, you may also want to think about buying a brace to work out in to assist in building up the strength in your knee. Good luck and don't give up :)
  • faithanderson1
    faithanderson1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You have the same problem as me. Take it easier instead of running or squats do a ab work out for a bit. Watch your knees. I was doing a circut training class today and my knees were killing me with all the stepping and squating. I tried doing what they were doing but instead i kinda did something simlar but no hurt my knees at much and when it feels better get back in the game.