Day one!

Options
I did my 3 miles this morning! How has everyone else been doing today?

Replies

• TArnold2012
    TArnold2012 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    DAY 1: DONE !!!

Just finished 1 mile, that is up from .76. It too me 24:46 minutes. I started at 2 mph and got as high as 2.8 mph.

I am going to continue at 1 mile this week increasing my mph and dropping my time.
  • janicemitchellcross
    janicemitchellcross Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    started day 1 did 2 miles outside but eas pouring rain! did further 3 miles on tradmill with incline so off to a good start. Good luck to everyone!
  • reecie1034
    reecie1034 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I was supposed to go this morning, but I got tied up.... I will going for my walk shortly... Thankfully, the heat wave has passed, so I will survive out there... Day One will be done shortly... Will update shortly!!
  • reecie1034
    Options
    Ok.... So I just did 2 miles.... I did initially say that I was gonna start off doing 3 miles but I had to really reconsider that being that this is a 6 day a wk challenge... Whatever I started with, I wanted to maintain for the duration of that week... But DAY ONE is done and I am feeling REALLY Good about It :-)
  • shelldes
    shelldes Posts: 7
    Options
    Got my three mile walk done just now! Got to make sure I stretch and am ready to go tomorrow.
  • tinyjaz
    tinyjaz Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    2 miles on treadmill set at 'rolling hills'.
  • toniarandall
    toniarandall Posts: 111
    Options
    Day 1 is complete. Walked 2.5 miles at a park.
  • mom2boys3
    mom2boys3 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I was supposed to walk 2 miles with the kids to the library, but we took a ride instead. Still end up walking about a 1/2 mile. Will do better tomorrow for sure.
  • shaylan_
    shaylan_ Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm done for the day! One mile at 4% incline at 3mph for 20 minutes, plus a few minutes at 2.5mph to cool down. I'll probably stay between 1-2 miles this first week. I definitely felt the incline! My husband came home when I was almost done with the first mile, so I hopped off to eat dinner with him... tomorrow I'll likely do 1.5 miles.
  • maden2629
    maden2629 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    5 Miles for me today. woo hoooo !!!
  • raven23uk
    raven23uk Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    2.8 miles on Monday
  • reecie1034
    Options
    5 Miles for me today. woo hoooo !!!
    Wooooooow..... Way to start out... That is GREAT :-)
  • mom2boys3
    mom2boys3 Posts: 125 Member
    Options

Just finished 1 mile, that is up from .76. It too me 24:46 minutes. I started at 2 mph and got as high as 2.8 mph.

I am going to continue at 1 mile this week increasing my mph and dropping my time.

Way to go! I am glad to see you hit your mile. I am sure that was tough for you. Keep it up! How's the hip holding up for it? Good, I hope.
  • DarkFlutter
    DarkFlutter Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I'm doing between 1.5 and 2 miles outside at the park.
    Whatever I can get done in 30 minutes before going to work in the mornings :0)
  • TArnold2012
    TArnold2012 Posts: 929 Member
    Options

Way to go! I am glad to see you hit your mile. I am sure that was tough for you. Keep it up! How's the hip holding up for it? Good, I hope.

It hurts less when I am working out. Kinda weird I can do my exercises but hobble alone when walking across the room, it must be something about my stride or maybe its a mind thing. It is hurting less, thanks for asking.
  • Carrie377
    Carrie377 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Day one done! Walked 2 miles last night.. :) I'm ready for day 2!