W3D1!

Options
Hestion
Hestion Posts: 740 Member
Was worried about the two 3 min runs in this, but its totally doable :-) and I throughly enjoyed it :-)

Replies

• JenniferDent_CHC
    JenniferDent_CHC Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Was worried about the two 3 min runs in this, but its totally doable :-) and I throughly enjoyed it :-)

That's good to know! I start W3 on Wednesday so now I know what I'm in for :)
  • carolinesmiles
    Options
    Yay! Good job for doing it! I just did it today, and I was shocked that I could run for 3 minutes. I felt that it was easier than other weeks, because I could just zone out a bit.
  • evansproudmama
    Options
    Nice job!!
  • tetracat
    tetracat Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Congrats:) I did W3D1 on monday and it went so easy for me, especially since W2D3 kicked my butt. I did buy new running shoes though!
  • Hestion
    Options
    Well done everyone thats done it, and good luck to those starting it :-)

Yes I agree just going and not thinking stop start, and I kept telling myself, 'you only have to do it twice' hehe think that made it easier.
  • Meadows_Mommy05
    Options
    I do Week 3 day 1 On Tuesday, I'm nervous but looking forward to it at the same time.

Congrats to those who did it already.

@tetracat W2D3 kicked my butt too! I just got back from the store I bought a pair of New balance running shoes. They were on clearance and then additional 25% off so I thought i'd try them. Glad to know it might not be as bad as I thought.

Good luck to those who haven't done it yet.

Lynn
  • Hestion
    Options
    I've done D2 but not managed D3 this week :-( Not been able to get out, shall do D3 tomorrow, then I think I'll repeat W3 Tues, Thurs and Fri most likely, and then move to W4 hopefully! Scary lol
  • sheismith
    sheismith Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Did the same yesterday. I was so worried but I did it. I just keep telling myself that as long as I was still breathing I could do it. Lol!
  • Meadows_Mommy05
    Options
    Week 3 Day 1 Complete ( plus 20 extra minutes of walking after) Yahoo!!!

Hope you are all doing well!!

Take care!

:drinker: :drinker: don't for get to drink your water!! :drinker: :drinker:

Lynn
  • Hestion
    Options
    Well done everyone.

I did not repeat WK3, but moved to W4 D1 yesterday! OMG that was a shock to the system! Only manged the first 2 runs, had to skip the 2nd 3 min run, and only got 4 mins out of the 2nd 5 min run!