On Your Mark, Get Set....

Options
2»

Replies

• mmancini73
    mmancini73 Posts: 89
    Options
    I did day one today, and I was able to get through the whole thing with only stopping once for about fifteen seconds. Ripped in 30 has definitely helped with my endurance. I like the 30 Day Shred because it goes by quicker.

Do you recommend Ripped in 30? I was thinking of getting it...wondering what you think. ;)
  • kyd007
    kyd007 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    starting a day late my bff lost her dad yesterday... was feeling a little down in the dumps will start tonight!
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,301 Member
    Options
    Day 2, Level 1 done, yay! Everyone have a good day! :smile:
  • SntmntlGk
    SntmntlGk Posts: 16
    Options
    Level 1 Day 4 for me today. A reminder on my phone went off at about 9 this morning to remind me to work out and I'd already gotten it done an hour before. Felt good! :)
  • navywifeandmomof4
    navywifeandmomof4 Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    L1D2 done...felt great getting it done 1st. thing in the morning
  • MuffRuff
    MuffRuff Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Did level one, day two!
  • cgeiser1
    cgeiser1 Posts: 145
    Options
    L1 D2 Here. Woke up this morning feeling SORE. I pushed through though. Hoping I can keep this up and not take any breaks.
  • Loser79
    Loser79 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    i'm doing day 1 today. just because i'm a day behind doesn't mean i'm not going to do it! i was swimming for half the day yesterday so i didn't get to get to the tv. it's on today for sure though! i see that most people are doing well. great job!!
  • josie141
    josie141 Posts: 7
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'm on day one level one - a bit behind some of you. Found the first workout quite hard! Had to stop a few times and didn't manage even one push up!! But did try, just have absolutely no strength in my arms! hopefully this will change soon. How did everyone else get on? A bit better than me I hope. :-) xxx
  • myohana4
    myohana4 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'm on day one level one - a bit behind some of you. Found the first workout quite hard! Had to stop a few times and didn't manage even one push up!! But did try, just have absolutely no strength in my arms! hopefully this will change soon. How did everyone else get on? A bit better than me I hope. :-) xxx

Welcome!! Never too late to start! Most people struggled with the first day. But I think that it is awesome that you kept going! The push ups are a killer! You will be sore tomorrow. I wasn't sure that I would be able to do Day 2 but it actually made my muscles feel better to stretch them and work out. So don't give up!!

Great job!!
  • fbridges
    fbridges Posts: 3
    Options
    Keep going everyone!! I started 30 Day Shred once before. You will be sore. It will take you a good week to get through without stopping. The benefits are worth it!! First time I never made it to level 2. Joined this group to do the whole 30. Hope to see everyone else there at the end.
  • jinglejangles
    Options
    L1D2: going good. bit sweaty and those lateral lunges with the dumb bells are something else .... no pain, no gain.

Keep it up everyone

ps - am i allowed "off days" on the two days per week that i train at the gym ... or ... do i keep doing the shred on top of that. haven't been exercising for a while so dont really know what's best etc etc. any thoughts ???
  • navywifeandmomof4
    Options
    L1D3 knocked out..lol my arms are sore but once i got going it didn't hurt any more(till after the workout was over)
  • sjewell79
    sjewell79 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Looks like I'm starting a couple days after you ladies but thought I'd join anyway. Completed L1D1 this morning! I made it! i have been doing the butt bible and i think it has prepared me well lol wasnt too bad. Hoping maybe i will progress to level 2 same time as ya'll! keep up all the good work!
  • navywifeandmomof4
    Options
    sjewell79 welcome to the group..

L1D5 done 1/2 through level 1 :happy: