2013 brides?? lets do this.

Options
I'm getting married June 29, 2013. which mean i have just over a year to get my dream wedding bod, which is so happening. I'm looking for an accountability buddy! we can message each other everyday and make sure we each stay on track and push each other. Remind each other that piece of cake is not more important than rocking that dress. help? feel free to add me and send me a message <3 good luck everyone we can do this :)

Replies

• thewestwifey
    thewestwifey Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I am getting married on June 01, 2013! I will do it with you! :) I just started at this thing yesterday, so I am really motivated now!
  • katey_my_lady
    katey_my_lady Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm friends with a lot of brides to be, and it's great to encourage each other. I'm getting married April 20, 2013, so I've got about 10 months to go. So excited! Feel free to add me. :-)
  • lillym12
    lillym12 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married in Feb. 2013 and have about 7.5 months to go! I have just started this and it was really encouraging to find this board. I have been looking for others so that we can encourage one another and be accountable with. Please feel free to add me as well. Congrats on all the engagements and weddings. Good luck with all the planning!
  • mtaylor1980
    mtaylor1980 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I'm in! 2013 brides, feel free to add me! My wedding is June 2013 too, but I actually have a couple of weddings to attend in the Fall, and I want to look good for them as well!!!
  • ladygodzilla
    ladygodzilla Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I will get married first of march... so 8 months to go!
  • epfox86
    epfox86 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I get married June 8, 2013. I've been a member since June but I really started using mfp a lot on July 1st. Good luck to everyone on their goals! :)
  • calihoya
    calihoya Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I thought I posted here, but apparently not. June 15th here, feel free to add!
  • kathgym
    kathgym Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Getting married in April 2013! Looking to lose a bit of weight and tone up for the wedding day!
  • Lini1989
    Lini1989 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    This is a great idea!! im getting married in September 2013, allready lost 22 pounds but have a long way to go!! :) i will share my diary with all who want to see it! :) add me if you want.
  • droogievesch
    droogievesch Posts: 202
    Options
    July 6, 2013 here! I have another 40-50 lbs to lose (I think). I want to buy a wedding dress in a size 10 (so be a street size 8).
  • ssaldana05
    ssaldana05 Posts: 14
    Options
    June 2013! I want to lose at least 20lbs by October when I go dress shopping. Its so difficult cause I'm in a lull of sorts...just can't seem to break 10lbs!
  • missquela
    missquela Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    7.13.13 here! Feel free to add me, I can use all the inspiration I can get! Down 20 so far, but trying to lose another 50 before the big day!
  • Myiesha_W
    Myiesha_W Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm getting married May 4, 2013! Joining you all in this journey! :smile:
  • ecl1234
    ecl1234 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi all! I am a June 2013 bride too! Feel free to add me - would love to support y'all along the way!
  • Desaikaru
    Desaikaru Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi guys!!! this is just what I needed.. my big day is Jan 19th, a lot sooner than all your dates and my goal to lose 40-50lbs.. PLEASE TELL ME ITS STILL POSSIBLE!!! :( I am doing the Turbofire by beachbody.. anyone else on that routine?
  • droogievesch
    droogievesch Posts: 202
    Options
    Hi guys!!! this is just what I needed.. my big day is Jan 19th, a lot sooner than all your dates and my goal to lose 40-50lbs.. PLEASE TELL ME ITS STILL POSSIBLE!!! :( I am doing the Turbofire by beachbody.. anyone else on that routine?

Yes, it is still possible if you average 1.5-2 lbs a week. Focus on weight training to lose inches because you won't be standing on a scale at the altar.
  • Lini1989
    Lini1989 Posts: 14 Member
    Options

yes its possible but it will take alot of dedication, no cheating and lots of exercise to get into shape. you can do it :) you have the best motivation there is. just remember that those pictures are forever and you want to like looking back on them :) add me if you want :)
  • Desaikaru
    Options

Yes, it is still possible if you average 1.5-2 lbs a week. Focus on weight training to lose inches because you won't be standing on a scale at the altar.

Will do!! :) The Turbofire routine doesnt include it, so I haven't been doing weights at all. But I should probably start.
  • Desaikaru
    Options

yes its possible but it will take alot of dedication, no cheating and lots of exercise to get into shape. you can do it :) you have the best motivation there is. just remember that those pictures are forever and you want to like looking back on them :) add me if you want :)

You are right and everytime I think of eating/not working out, I shall remind myself this.. that the picture last a lifetime!! :)
  • asystolern
    asystolern Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    hello!! im getting married sept 2013 and i refused to get married fat!! love reading all the posts and knowing im not the only one who wants the perfect pictures !! good luck to all and feel free to add me :)