Just got JMBR today! Anyone else just getting started?

Options
LeslePG
LeslePG Posts: 105 Member
I am soooo excited! Got home today to find Jillian waiting at my front door~ lol! Can't wait to get started tonight! Anyone else just getting started with me?

Replies

• sweettthings
    sweettthings Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I just got my shipping notice today, so hopefully I'll be starting in a few days. :D
  • kerigla
    kerigla Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Just started yesterday. So far so good.
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    See my thread on this group - Jaine's Body Revolution. I am in day 6. I REALLY love it.
  • suzanne63
    suzanne63 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Hi :smile: Welcome.I'm glad your here with us :happy:
  • Maiello1970
    Maiello1970 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I am on week 4 (including kickstart week) and i absolutely love it!!!! I know you are going to have fun with it too!! My fave breakfast so far is Multigrain pancakes...fave lunch is quinoa stuffed peppers, fave dinner is skirt steak with chimichurri
  • mayday1969
    mayday1969 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I love the pancakes too! I tried the chimichurri steak, but burned it up pretty badle, havent tried it again. I love the Barley Soup with Shiitake mushrooms and the Grilled Lemon Chicken and the No Cream Creamed spinach...maybe I should start a food thread.
  • mgoetsch1982
    mgoetsch1982 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I started last week but am repeating week 1 again this week to make sure that i have a good foundation for week 3 & 4. The only move that I can't seem to get all of the way through is the running man! It kills me every time. I hope it gets easier the next time I have to do that move. Tomorrow is Cardio 1, and I plan on doing it in the morning before work and at night before bed. I'm not going to be following her diet plan. I will be keeping my calories around 1300-1400 but a lot of the foods she has in there I don't eat on a regular basis and my girls won't eat it either!
  • LeslePG
    Options
    I started last week but am repeating week 1 again this week to make sure that i have a good foundation for week 3 & 4. The only move that I can't seem to get all of the way through is the running man! It kills me every time. I hope it gets easier the next time I have to do that move. Tomorrow is Cardio 1, and I plan on doing it in the morning before work and at night before bed. I'm not going to be following her diet plan. I will be keeping my calories around 1300-1400 but a lot of the foods she has in there I don't eat on a regular basis and my girls won't eat it either!

I am with you on the diet plan....... was reading through it last night and telling hubby about it, his reply "sounds good, but will the kids eat it?" That would be a NO~ haha! We are both trying to just eat healthier, the recipes look like they would send my grocery bill through the roof :laugh:
  • aprrae
    aprrae Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Welcome an congrats on starting the program. If you stick with her nutrition guidelines and do the workouts, you will see results.
  • LeslePG
    Options
    Well, just completed workout 2, and boy is my chest sore~ lol! So far I LOVE it, the people working out cheer you on, very encouraging :smile: And may I say Lana (the one with 3 kids in the video) is my motivation. I too have 3 kids and I'm determined to reclaim my body at the old age of 45~ haha
  • bklyn55
    bklyn55 Posts: 3
    Options
    Starting today as well! Not doing the jumpstart though.
  • sweettthings
    Options
    I got my box in the mail today, looking through it now and drawing up a shopping list for the Kickstart plan. I think I'll start on Friday. I need a day or two to get everything together, and today I've got a house full of 12yo girls for a sleepover. I guess I could be the most embarrassing mom in the world and go work out (clumsily) in front of them, but I think I'll spare my daughter's feelings this time, lol.

The kickstart diet recipes look good, although that's an awful lot of salmon for one week. I like fish, but salmon is one I usually only eat once or twice a year, at most.
  • LeslePG
    Options
    Day 3 Cardio 1 completed! Holy cow!

Now a confession...... I didn't realize that you are suppoed to do 2 workouts a day. I run 3 days a week (c25k) and thought "wow, I'm kickin' but with running AND doing a workout"~ lol! Maybe time to re-think and on the days I don't run, add in the extra workout? Any thoughts/advice? Thanks and I appreciate everyone's encouragement, makes me keep going!
  • sweettthings
    Options
    It's just the first week that has the double workouts, so maybe just this week?
  • healthydoseofglitter
    healthydoseofglitter Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Mine came in the mail today too! Going to start Monday!
  • LeslePG
    Options
    It's just the first week that has the double workouts, so maybe just this week?

Whew! Thanks for making me look at the fitness guide again, that is just for the Kickstart week, which I guess I'll count my running as the extra workout :happy: Guess it helps to read things first, huh?
  • LeslePG
    Options
    Woooohoooo! Finished my first week!:happy: Well, less one day b/c Jillian arrived on Tuesday~ haha! Feeling good so far, Cardio 1 kicked my booty. Went running this morning then did my workout, which netted me over 700 exercise calories! So I feel like I'm entitled to a couple of low-cal, homemade margaritas this evening:laugh: So excited for my rest day tomorrow. Hope everyone's had a great week!
  • Maryt1961
    Maryt1961 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Just ordered it Friday, looking forward to it getting here...this next week will be a good week to start as I will be home on staycation and can get two workouts a day in! Wish it had express mail!
  • Maryt1961
    Maryt1961 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Just got my confirmation that it's on it's way!
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Just started the program yesterday. So far so good!