Howdy!

Options
jmcdaniel0
jmcdaniel0 Posts: 130 Member
So I saw this group and thought it would be good to associate with some fellow service members.

I guess we could start it off and introduce ourselves.

I'm Josh
Former SSG United States Army, 101st Airborne, 1-502nd Air Assault

***edit****Fixed some typos

Replies

• Aspynmom
    Aspynmom Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm Kelly, SFC, Army, 68W. RETIRING in December WOOT!!!!
  • TurningBackTheHandsOfTime
    Options
    Welcome to the group, my name is Don, prior service in the USAF non combat vet, hopefully we can keep each other motivated to achieve whatever goals each of us needs....
  • horndave
    horndave Posts: 565
    Options
    Name is Dave. US. Army supporting the reserves currently full time at sunny and hot Ft. Bragg, NC.
  • jabrende
    jabrende Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Jordan... I'm a Ssgt in the South Dakota Air Guard.
  • FUPCU
    FUPCU Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey y'all, I'm Jason former USAF medic. Moved to Seattle from Raleigh-Durham NC about a year ago. Current RN, bust my hump at work so working hard to stay in shape :)
  • horndave
    horndave Posts: 565
    Options
    Hey, I'm Jordan... I'm a Ssgt in the South Dakota Air Guard.

Originally from the great state of SD.
  • redcon1228
    redcon1228 Posts: 28
    Options
    What's up gentlemen... Dave here from South-Central PA. Former Army Officer in Field Artillery served 10 years and punched out during the mid-90's drawdown, Now chained to a desk.. LOL

Looking to regain my fitness and lose a little weight, my brother-in-law recommended this site.

Good to see some other vets in here.. Thank you all for your service to our great nation!
  • live2runnj
    live2runnj Posts: 157
    Options
    United States Marines 1990-1994 - Crew Chief - Aircraft Crash Rescue Team - Nice to meet you all!
  • loumaag
    loumaag Posts: 118
    Options
    Howdy y'all!

Former SFC, US Army, (1970-1981). Looking to lose all that extra bulge I've put on in the last 30 years. I need to get back into a healthy state and hopefully this site and group will keep me motivated to do it.
  • hmtito
    hmtito Posts: 15
    Options
    Former US Army PATRIOT Missile Officer, 2-43 ADA, 108th BDE, 18th Airborne Corps