5 days in

Options
well everyone, we are 5 days in. How is everyone doing, HONESTLY!
What are your goals this week?

Replies

• meganlynn0103
    Options
    i am doing pretty good. down 2.9lbs already as of this morning. i did break andhad some chocolate today though after work. during work was a different story. felt hungry all day even after i ate lunch and my mid morning snack. felt like the metabolism was in overdrive...lol drank a protein shake after my little work out this evening so hopfully it holds me over some tomorrow until breakfast. had some issues happen with my house today and had to wait on some ppl so i didnt go workout jusg did a little thing at home. how about you?
  • la20la12
    la20la12 Posts: 29
    Options
    so far so good.will be going to gym again tomorrow morning.cant wait to see the results!
  • Emmarogers2008
    Options
    So far so good logging well and was 2lb down on sunday. Last week was TOM so maybe the scales will show a bigger loss this sunday. I am noticing my clothes are less snug now so even if the scales don't catch up i feel better.
  • AHatFullOfSky
    AHatFullOfSky Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Only down 400g so not happy. But I guess (hope) it's because I'm retaining some water. I'm on my second day of 30DS, and quite sore.

Continuing with 30DS.

Next week have to be so much better!
  • brinaz88
    brinaz88 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    that's ok! i'm gonna weight myself only friday! so i don't know if i lost!
  • dragonc321
    dragonc321 Posts: 33
    Options
    I didn't lose and didn't gain... In all honesty I made some pretty bad food choices this weekend at a graduation party Saturday then birthday party Sunday. Probably should have carved out some more workout time to make up for it, lesson learned. I will be working hard this week, though!
  • BetterFasterStronger
    Options
    Still working on the 30DS- Day 15 today currently on Level 2 and loving the changes to my body! Seeing some lost-but-not-forgotten muscles toning up! Anyone doing the 30DS keep it up--- it's so worth it!

Fitting in extra cardio when I get the chance and sticking to 1200 calories.... or making up for them when I go over :s

Not sure if I've lost anything... waiting for our first weigh in on Friday!
  • frcklz613
    frcklz613 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Not so great with my food choices, but I'm pushing with the exercise and trying to make better decisions food-wise. A few big positives though: I haven't had anything but water to drink for the past week, have cut out any foods 3 hours before bed, and I actually made it to the end of the Insanity fit test this morning! Now to put my little boy in his bed (he thought I was hilarious trying to do the fit test) and get a shower.
  • CynthiaAnnGA
    Options
    I'm doing good, the scale has finally started moving again. I weigh on Mondays.
  • _beautiful_disaster_
    Options
    my goal is to work out more, even i have a busy schedule with work and college, do workouts before or waiting or walking on break instead of sitting on my butt
  • LizAWDavis
    LizAWDavis Posts: 45
    Options
    2 pounds down - 8 to go!!
  • Ashers83
    Ashers83 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm down 2.6. I have kickboxing for the next three nights in a row and I'm sticking to 1200 calories a day! This wknd I have an out of town wedding... I'm actually scared bc of the drinking temptations but ya have to live life right?
  • thenicksters
    thenicksters Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Still working on the 30DS- Day 15 today currently on Level 2 and loving the changes to my body! Seeing some lost-but-not-forgotten muscles toning up! Anyone doing the 30DS keep it up--- it's so worth it!

Fitting in extra cardio when I get the chance and sticking to 1200 calories.... or making up for them when I go over :s

I'm on day 12, I just did day 2 of level 2...whew! My scale hasn't moved much, but I can see the changes in my body for sure. I took measurements so hopefully in about 2 more weeks I will have results on the scale and the measuring tape! Good luck to you!!
  • amysaenz24
    amysaenz24 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    so far so good, lost 2 lbs yay! i set up a workout schedule for everyweek. cant wait to see how things turn out. im not giving up
  • meganlynn0103
    Options
    what is the ds thin you ladies are doing?

I'm on day 12, I just did day 2 of level 2...whew! My scale hasn't moved much, but I can see the changes in my body for sure. I took measurements so hopefully in about 2 more weeks I will have results on the scale and the measuring tape! Good luck to you!!
  • jdhubbard
    jdhubbard Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Feeling very motivated today. I looked at the scale a little early and the number started with a ONE!! It's been a long time since I've seen that. I changed my profile slightly and am eating about 200 cal less a day now so hopefully that will keep things going. I also eat 500 extra because I'm breastfeeding. Not looking forward to losing those!
    Had an NSV too... my husband (who didn't really eat veggies before we were married) told me he missed having a salad at supper last night :) I made cooked veggies instead. I love that this personal journey is making my family healthier too!
  • BetterFasterStronger
    Options
    It's Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred. It's 3 different levels, each about 20 mins. You work on one level each day until you are ready to move on to a bigger challenge. I'm doing 10 days at each level. The 20 minute workouts are great schedule-wise and fitting in extra cardio work! Jillian Michaels kicks my *kitten* and makes me sweat an ocean! Love her! I'm pretty sure you can find it on youtube if you would like to check it out! :happy:
    what is the ds thin you ladies are doing?

• amysaenz24
    amysaenz24 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    ok 5 days in i weighted myself i was down 2lbs, i weight myself today...and im back up. im trying not to let this discourage me. i stayed within my calorie goal and excersised...there is no way you can gain like 3 lbs in one day right? it has to be water or sodiem i ate last night....bc i didnt over eat..
  • _beautiful_disaster_
    Options
    i rode my bike for an hour yesterday. really fast... I wanted to give up, but i didn't. i pushed through it and now my butt is sore.
  • yroma
    yroma Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I seem to still be stuck, if I lose a pound one day I'm up the next. I'm slightly discouraged but continue plodding along. I have hope I can lose the ten this month! And if not, I feel good about sticking to my diet, exercising and keeping my chin up. I didn't gain this weight quickly and I know it will take some time to get it off.