Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

A surprise...and flying higher than a kite!

Im_NotPerfect
Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
Today I ran for 30 minutes straight. yeay me!! :) I've been floating on that cloud a bit today and didn't even think about what the distance was. I figured it was around 2.75 or less miles. I decided to map it on walkjogrun.com and found out that I did actually run a full THREE (Yes that's 3) MILES this morning! In 30 minutes! I can't believe it. I'm flying higher than a kite right now.

Who would have thought that 6 weeks ago, when the 90 second runs were killing me, that I could run for 30 minutes straight and for 3 miles?? Thank you SO much c25k and MFP!!!

Replies

• KGTraxler
    KGTraxler Posts: 144
    CONGRATULATIONS! OMG THAT IS AMAZING! Seriously, your post is so inspirational; now I feel like I can get there, too. Keep up the FANTASTIC work!
  • jporte
    jporte Posts: 164 Member
    Congrats! that is awesome, you should be proud of yourself. I can't wait until I can do that.
  • aimeeinohio
    aimeeinohio Posts: 295 Member
    AWESOME!!! :drinker:
  • lkarinal
    lkarinal Posts: 107
    That's awsome Congrats!! After our 25min run this morning with my Father, we were praising C25K and how far we have made it. 30 mins runs here I come!!!!!
  • sheismith
    sheismith Posts: 111 Member
    How awesome! Congrats!
  • darkling_glory
    darkling_glory Posts: 239 Member
    YES! Congrats!
  • yogibella
    yogibella Posts: 321 Member
    so awesome!! it's amazing how this program really gets you running isn't it? congrats!! :happy:
  • nightnurse2
    nightnurse2 Posts: 27 Member
    That's great! What a high you must be on!
  • That's fantastic, congrats! I wish you would have blogged about it so I could read through your 90 second struggles... that's where I'm at right now!
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Honestly I did start blogging...but just didn't really keep up with it unfortunately. I'm a writer, but a technical writer. Not much of a blogger/story writer...