7-10-12/Daily Chatter for the Menopausal Mad Hatters

Options
124»

Replies

• Leslye125
    Leslye125 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Ladies, thank you for such an amazing day. I have not laughed this much in a long time, especially not at myself. Thank you all. It never ceases to amaze me how complete strangers can come together, in our case, from all over the world, and have such a bond and unity. Too bad its over fat loss and menopause... Oh well, I guess it could be worse, we all could've come together in prison after "applying 6 lbs of pressure" to the bears that sleep next to us. hehehe

May you all have dry, cool and restful nights.... Myself, its time to lock down in a freezer for a spell... And they say Arizona is a "dry heat"... It HAD to be a man that said that.......

Good night ladies..........
  • flipflopsintx
    flipflopsintx Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone - I just got home from work and I'm exhausted. but I had to log my dinner in so here I am. I'm about to head to bed, my grizzly is blissfully sawing logs but I'm too tired to care.

The last two days I've had an interesting problem, I've had just a hair over 200 calories left over each day. I've been toying with the idea of changing my calories but worry that I'll go over when I do.

Later this morning I'm supposed to walk 2.5 miles, I made the mistake of opening my big mouth to my husband that I was going to do this and now he is holding me to it. Blah~

Well, I'm heading in, the cat is sleeping on the floor next to me and she is snoring as well. This just keeps getting better and better~~~
  • lorielou111
    lorielou111 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Today will be a better day ! Don't throw in the towel!! My husband used to work for HWS for several years!! Such a small world! He still has good friends that work there if you ever need help for her. I forgot where you are located, but HWS is only 25 miles from me!! Have a successful day!! Lorie.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Snooozie
    Snooozie Posts: 3,447 Member
    Options
    WEDNESDAY'S PAGE is up and running thanks to T2 ladies.. so after catching up on these posts, please head on over there to post your laughs for today!! I'll put the link here (I hope)

See ya there!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/663772-7-11-12-day-two-of-menopausal-mad-hatter-chatter