- COMPLETE ALL 3 LEVELS THE BIGGEST LOSER IN A DAY
- HAVE A CONSISTENT WEEKLY WEIGHTLOSS
- WATCH MY SODIUM

Replies

• SheAintGivinqUp160
    SheAintGivinqUp160 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    ** MIssSHANCEY **

GOAL: by the end of this challenge i want to be able to run on the treadmill!
    right now i can power walk up to a 5 on the treadmill .. but everybody around me is running/jogging at a 5 .. i cant seem to make my self switch from power walking to run/jogging ... its me telling my self i cant .. when this is over i want to say i did!
  • SheAintGivinqUp160
    SheAintGivinqUp160 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    ** AMUSGRAVE **

Water goal- 12 cups

By the end of this challenge id like to be able to pull my daughter in her wagon up this big *kitten* hill in my neighbourhood without struggling or running out of breath.
    Id like to also get use to exercising 5x a week for atleast 30min

Good luck everyone!!
  • CountryMom03
    CountryMom03 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    My Goal for July is to do better at my carb intake each day, increase my snacks and such throughout the day and to hopefully make it down to 149 by the end of the month!!!:) That would be so awesome:) Also trying to commit to at least 2 hrs of exercise a day. I am a SAHM with no vehicle...I have the time to exercise and I could be doing more! lol

~Carrie~
  • JoeyliciousB
    JoeyliciousB Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    My goals for July:

- Run 200k over the month. I have done 33k so far
    - Drink more water
    - Stop missing days on the Insanity program (it's so hard!)
    - Take up a new activity, perhaps Bikram Yoga

I'm hoping if I stick to them it'll pay off....
  • Belenwright23
    Options
    By the end of July I want to be at 190!!! im now at 197.
    Help my husband to loose 5 pounds!
  • Kirstieee14
    Options
    My goal is to be able to run my mile in at least 8 minutes and be able to run 2 consecutive miles within 20 minutes. I would also like to have lost maybe around 15 lbs or so by the end of the month. Keeping up with my healthy eating as well!

-Kirstie
  • Hannah_PRprincess13
    Options
    July Goals! DRINK MORE WATER first!!!! Try to eat clean and Lose at lease 5 more pounds!
  • lashondraj
    Options
    I want to become more active, eat healthy when I'm having date night or a lazy day with my boyfriend (instead of eating pizza and drinking beer), and lose some of this weight!

Let's GOOOOOO! :-)
  • NotTomorrowButToday
    NotTomorrowButToday Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hiii Its Eboni Here:) Glad to have you all with me in Tiara in this challenge!

-Goals - to be 25 pounds less in a couple of months at least!!:)
    -To be able to fit into a size 20 jeans!
  • Jg2876
    Jg2876 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, i'm joining a little late, but i've not found a group that i really liked until now. You all seem real and aren't trying to be unrealistic with your goals. I need people like that, because i'm a very big realist. I'm a big girl and i'm not going to drop all my fluff over night. I'd rather set mini goals and succeed than set big goals and fail. So here we go. My july goals (20 days) is to drink 80oz of water a day (better get on this cause day is half over and i'm up to 16 oz only lol) and to lose 5 pounds. Here's to feeling great and losing weight :)
  • smalleyez06
    smalleyez06 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I am a little late at joining this, thank goodness I had until the 16th.

Goals for July

-Drink 50 oz of water a day
    - Do Zumba atleast once a week
    - Pay attention to what I am eating and not just eating because
    - Working out atleast 3 times a week
  • msmotivated86
    msmotivated86 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I have set my goal for 10 lbs this month (yikes). I'm still having a hard time losing the 6.4 lbs that I gained at the beach but I'm down 3.6 so I'm on my way!!!
  • soccermom121
    soccermom121 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My goals for July are to lose 10lbs and DRINK MORE WATER!
  • adalton6
    adalton6 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Just joined today! SUper excited that i found this group and got in before closing!
    My goals for July are to drink more water, eat cleaner and to get back to exercising at least 1 hr a day!
    I want to get more active with my kids to show them how important being healthy is and exercise can be fun! I also want to get the scale moving in the other direction....DOWN.... not UP!!!!

I was up to 80 minutes but then personal issues made it damn near impossible so I am going at it strong and want to be in wonderland by September because we are going to bike week in Ocean City ,MD and want to feel good ( not like everyones staring at me because I feel I shouldnt be on there) on the back of my hbby's new Harley! :bigsmile:
  • NotTomorrowButToday
    Options
    Just joined today! SUper excited that i found this group and got in before closing!
    My goals for July are to drink more water, eat cleaner and to get back to exercising at least 1 hr a day!
    I want to get more active with my kids to show them how important being healthy is and exercise can be fun! I also want to get the scale moving in the other direction....DOWN.... not UP!!!!

I was up to 80 minutes but then personal issues made it damn near impossible so I am going at it strong and want to be in wonderland by September because we are going to bike week in Ocean City ,MD and want to feel good ( not like everyones staring at me because I feel I shouldnt be on there) on the back of my hbby's new Harley! :bigsmile:

I love this!! im so glad u found the challenge! it will be so rewarding girl! we can do this!
  • NotTomorrowButToday
    Options
    My goals for July are to lose 10lbs and DRINK MORE WATER!

First off welcome to me and tiaras challenge!...and u can do it!
  • NotTomorrowButToday
    Options
    I have set my goal for 10 lbs this month (yikes). I'm still having a hard time losing the 6.4 lbs that I gained at the beach but I'm down 3.6 so I'm on my way!!!

we can do this girl!...trust me we can...tis hard..but hey it wouldnt be great if it was easy...and thanku soooooo much for suggesting this group!
  • NotTomorrowButToday
    Options
    I am a little late at joining this, thank goodness I had until the 16th.

Goals for July

-Drink 50 oz of water a day
    - Do Zumba atleast once a week
    - Pay attention to what I am eating and not just eating because
    - Working out atleast 3 times a week

Your not late!...and those are awesome goals! thanku for joining me and tiaras challenge!
  • NotTomorrowButToday
    Options
    I want to become more active, eat healthy when I'm having date night or a lazy day with my boyfriend (instead of eating pizza and drinking beer), and lose some of this weight!

Let's GOOOOOO! :-)

LEGGO!!! haha...we got this girl!
  • NotTomorrowButToday
    Options
    My goals for July:

- Run 200k over the month. I have done 33k so far
    - Drink more water
    - Stop missing days on the Insanity program (it's so hard!)
    - Take up a new activity, perhaps Bikram Yoga

I'm hoping if I stick to them it'll pay off....

trust me with the support of this group ...u can reach the goal!..thanku for joining me and tiaras challenge!