Roll Call for 7/11/12 - Finished today's workout?

Options
2»

Replies

• Mamacass13
    Mamacass13 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Day 4 Level 1 completed. As much as I love Jillian, I'm going to have to mute her and turn on my own music I think. I'm going to go crazy watching the same thing over and over, LOL. May need to switch it up to level 2 sooner than I thought just because of this! :bigsmile:

I love that there are recover times. I have a hard time doing the jump roping for some reason....
  • cbbarge
    cbbarge Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Day 6--Sweating like crazy!!!!!! Still not really happy with jumping jacks, I alternate with jogging in place and still doing wall pushups but I have great form with them LOL! Everything else seems to be getting easier. NOT looking forward to Lvl 2!
  • lick_broccoli
    Options
    Day 1 Level 1 completed! Using 5 lb weights this time around. Used 3 lb weight during my first attempt of the 30DS last year...
  • samb330
    samb330 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Day 3 Done!!!
  • samb330
    samb330 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Day 3 Done!!!

Oops, I mean Day 4. (it's been one crazy week)
  • LuvSteno
    LuvSteno Posts: 24
    Options
    Day 6 Lvl 1. I am finding that push ups are getting harder NOT easier. I keep going back to the modified push up...ugh! :smile:
  • 1nt2Lose
    1nt2Lose Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    L1, Day 5. Definitely getting stronger. 1st set push ups the real way and getting down low in squats/lunges. Still can't do that last set of arms w/weights though!
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,327 Member
    Options
    Day 6 Lvl 1. I am finding that push ups are getting harder NOT easier. I keep going back to the modified push up...ugh! :smile:

I hear you the push ups are hard also for me! We are doing them, yay!
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,327 Member
    Options
    Finished L 1 Day 4, yay! Push up are the hardest here! Almost halfway through the first level! Nice job everyone! You guys rock. yesss! Have a good Wed! :smile:
    s
  • CrazyC01
    CrazyC01 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Did it this morning before work. No swim in pool afterwards :( Still can't do a full push up do good on modified ones. Jumping jacks not so much. Made it through all of the warm up ones and half of the next set. Same with jumping rope hurts my calfs and shins. Can't hop I guess.
  • TArnold2012
    TArnold2012 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    Day 3 Level 1 DONE !!!
  • sharkweek
    sharkweek Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I took a rest due to hurting my knee (not related to working out, fortunately -- just banged it up) and went swimming instead. Back to it the next day though!
  • mmancini73
    mmancini73 Posts: 89
    Options
    A little late checking in...finished day 7, level 1 last night....starting to feel a tiny bit better at the modified push-ups. Yay!