Exercise?????

Options
I have heard of some people not exercising while doing very low carb ( 20 carbs or less a day ) have still lost a lot of weight without exercising! I was just curious if this is true for anyone else? The only exercise I do at this point is walking mostly. I also ride my bike every now and then. Thanks in advance!!

Replies

• Gilleran918
    Options
    Shanon, i stay at about 30 carbs a day, and for the first 3 mnths i didnt "exercise" i am down a considerable amount, just last week I started working out almost everyday (missed one dangit) i was at a slow pace and thought i should see if this helps so far this week im down 3lbs. I think everyone is different. I had alot of extra weight to loose.
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    3 years ago i lost 40 pounds in 6 months doing absolutely no exercise. i was 3 pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight.. and still fat. this time i'm exercising. skinny fat isn't cute!
  • Shanon78
    Shanon78 Posts: 18
    Options
    Shanon, i stay at about 30 carbs a day, and for the first 3 mnths i didnt "exercise" i am down a considerable amount, just last week I started working out almost everyday (missed one dangit) i was at a slow pace and thought i should see if this helps so far this week im down 3lbs. I think everyone is different. I had alot of extra weight to loose.

How much did you loose without exercising?
  • Gilleran918
    Options
    about 70lbs i just started exercising July 4th and have lost about 3 lbs since
  • Shanon78
    Shanon78 Posts: 18
    Options
    about 70lbs i just started exercising July 4th and have lost about 3 lbs since

That's amazing!! What types of foods do you eat? Did you watch your calorie intake? I went over by 412 today. I hope that I didn't ruin all of my hard work this far. :/
  • Gilleran918
    Options
    I do not watch my calories, i only watch my carb i stay under 30, somedays i am 12 other days i am 25. i have the same breakfast every morning, and lunch is usually left overs from the night before.