Roll Call for 7/12/12 - Finished today's workout?

Options
2»

Replies

• _TastySnoBalls_
    _TastySnoBalls_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    day 5 done...arms and shoulders are no longer sore. i can keep up with all of the cardio non-stop..but it's the strength and abs circuits that get me. i really need to push thru it to get maximum results. i feel like i can pretty much do this workout on my own without playing it...hahaha. pretty much got the whole thing memorized.
  • Mamacass13
    Mamacass13 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Good job everyone! Day 5 done and gone baby!

I agree tho - for me, I can't say I feel any better or that it's easier for me really. I am pushing thru it. Today I did end up turning video on mute and turning my own music on. It worked OK. Only thing that's hard is that I definitely had to keep lifting my head to see if I could stop yet!
  • Kitzey
    Kitzey Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB Everyone!!

I'm done for today!! Woohooooo!! :) Today I got half way through the second set of push ups and almost ran out of gas so ended the last 10 seconds or so doing girilie pushups LOL I was suprised to see my new toy counted this at 209 calories, I was logging it as circuit training on MFP's count and there is a huge difference between 347 (MFP circuit) and 209 (Polar HRM).
  • MuffRuff
    MuffRuff Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Finished Level 1, Day 5!
  • samb330
    samb330 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Day 5 Level 1 done!
  • kerchki
    kerchki Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Done. I started a little earlier, so today was day 10 for me, which means level 2 tomorrow... I'm so nervous!
  • Becki38
    Becki38 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I started a bit earlier than some. I am on day 14. I found I need my workout everyday. Be it 6 am or 9 pm. Im faithful and feel better because of it.
  • TArnold2012
    TArnold2012 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    Day 4 Level 1 DONE !!!
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,383 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: Today was my rest from 30 day shed! Tomorrow I will be up bright and early for day 5, yay! :bigsmile:
  • Pfeiffer24
    Pfeiffer24 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    It will b day 6 for me.. judst waitin for dom to sleep :)
  • inverseofmissy
    inverseofmissy Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Well I missed the last 2 days (decided to take off tuesday night, and then yesterday I accidentally fell asleep at 7pm and missed my workout- I usually do it after my kids go to bed) BUT since I was 2 days ahead of the challenge start date, now I'm right on track :) I just finished day 5 and also I think I pulled a muscle in my butt on my 2nd side lunge!! It feels like a permanent cramp no matter what I do so I hope it gets better overnight- either way I'm working through it tomorrow!
  • IamSheaMc
    IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    Day 10 Done!! (Level 2 Day 4)
  • LuvSteno
    LuvSteno Posts: 24
    Options
    I took a rest day today because of working so much this week, I'm drained. I'm luckily off work tomorrow, so back on track and doing day 7 for me, level 1. Not giving up :smile:
  • SammieGetsFit
    SammieGetsFit Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone!!
  • mmancini73
    mmancini73 Posts: 89
    Options
    Did day 8 level 1 last night!
  • CrazyC01
    CrazyC01 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Did day 5 level 1 yesterday AM and had to rush off to work. Right now better at doing the exercises than checking in. Had a little more endurance--managed to do all but one set of the jumping jacks and jumped rope one of the times. Getting better.
  • Becki38
    Becki38 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Lastnight and then 630 this am.looks like I am 2 weeks ahead. Loving 30ds