Day Four: Past the Halfway Point!

Options
DarkFlutter
DarkFlutter Posts: 408 Member
Today was much better.
I reversed my route and it seems to have helped.
5 more minutes = 50 more steps, 1 more floor/level, and about 50 more calories burned!

And I'm not sure if it's from starting this or not...but my weigh in today was 2.4 lbs less!
That's Monday-Thursday. Last week's weigh-in (Thursday-Monday) was a 0.6 gain.

Something is definitely working and I'm liking it!

Replies

• mom2boys3
    mom2boys3 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I got my 2 miles in. It seems to be starting to get easier. Hope everyone else is having a great day.
  • janicemitchellcross
    janicemitchellcross Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    another good day got 3--4 miles in today. Bring on tomorrow!
  • TArnold2012
    TArnold2012 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    Yeah day 4 DONE !!!
  • toniarandall
    toniarandall Posts: 111
    Options
    I walked today at 2.5 mph for 60 minutes. Was not really feeling well today but pushed my way. I am really pushing myself next week.
  • reecie1034
    reecie1034 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was such a BUSY day for me.. #longsigh... But I thank God for the strength he gave me to make it through.... I did manage to squeeze my two miles in right b4 my day got to the point of nonstop, busy.... And it did make me feel really good... I plan on pushing myself a little more today and tomorrow to get ready for Week 2 (part 2) of this challenge...
  • shaylan_
    shaylan_ Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Yesterday (day 4) was hard for me! I was putting the baby (3 months) to bed, and I could have very easily just fallen asleep. The thought of the challenge made me get up, though, so I could go walk for 20 minutes to get my mile in. Once I was down there, though, I figured I could go another 5 minutes, then another 5 minutes, and wound up doing a total of 30 minutes and 1.5 miles. Not very much, but it was more than I was planning, and a mile and a half longer than I wanted to go! haha. Bed was calling strongly, but I'm glad that I got up and walked anyhow.