Checkin in...day 4 week 1

Options
tabithajoyy
tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
I was feeling SO sore the first few days but slowly the soreness is going away. I did yoga today (loved it) and i didnt finish the whole thing because frankly i cant justify doing Yoga for an hr n half. Plus i dont have the time with a 16 month old. I did about 30 mins though. I think maybe next time i do yoga ill do the other half. What are your thoughts everyone?

Replies

• VictorinoDennis
    Options
    Gonna have to quit for awhile have a torn meniscus and having surgery Wednesday. I will do what I can with arms, chest back..... But nothing with legs for a while. I love that Kenpo
  • tabithajoyy
    Options
    Gonna have to quit for awhile have a torn meniscus and having surgery Wednesday. I will do what I can with arms, chest back..... But nothing with legs for a while. I love that Kenpo

Havent done it yet, looking forward to it though!
  • VictorinoDennis
    Options
    I have already done the right knee 3x and now the left. Doesn't hurt after but sux cuz I just got started.
  • tabithajoyy
    Options
    I have already done the right knee 3x and now the left. Doesn't hurt after but sux cuz I just got started.

That stinks but at least you will be able to soon hopefully get back to it. At least you are sticking with the top half of your body still!
  • fizzy123
    fizzy123 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Thats tough but Chin up, Think of all the power you'll gain doing the rehab.
    Once you get the OK from your Medics you can get building muscle to protect those knees.
    Best of Luck
  • Jnh16
    Jnh16 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'll be starting day 4 today too. Legs and back for me. I skip the cardio, it bores the hell out of me and I'm trying to build muscle, I don't really have weight to lose anymore.