What ONE Medifast meal would you choose?

I love raw brownie dough, but if I could only choose one thing, I'd choose the soft serve peanut butter.

How about the rest of you? What's your ONE favorite Medifast meal?

Replies

• gleahy77
    gleahy77 Posts: 38
    I think I would have to say the Chocolate Chip Soft Bake. I add an extra TBSP of water to what it calls for so it is kind of gooey and oh so good!
  • lara308
    lara308 Posts: 4
    hmm...it would have to be one of the self serves. I love the peanut butter, coffee and chocolate mint. I use some different flavor extracts to change up the flavors. Yum!
  • I make the soft serve peanut butter with about 3-4 Tbspns of water so it is the consistency of, well, peanut butter. And then I eat it with celery. Just like I used to do with real peanut butter before Medifast. Hehe.
  • Teuila99
    Teuila99 Posts: 19 Member
    I like making shakes out of the cappucino drink (using the blender- makes a big difference I think) with tons of crushed ice. Sometimes I add a splash of Torani's sugar free Almond Rocha flavoring to give it a nice kick. I like reading everyone's MF favs. Have a great week everyone!
  • i am new and still trying things but so far the swiss mocha shake and the lemon maraigne bars are great1
  • oviedom81
    oviedom81 Posts: 26 Member
    I love the brownies and the coffee soft serve.
  • amuchison
    amuchison Posts: 274 Member
    Peanut Butter Softserve as a shake:)
  • cwade1021
    cwade1021 Posts: 95 Member
    My favorite is the tropical punch drink with a fruit punch flavor infuser. Yummm!! I make it in water bottle and add double the water. I can sip on that and have it last me at least an hour. Keeps me feeling nice and full.
  • basenji
    basenji Posts: 208 Member
    The brownies - I microwave it for 30 seconds then put in the freezer for 30 min. SO GOOD!
  • Stacivogue
    Stacivogue Posts: 325 Member
    Chocolate crunch bars. If you really close your eyes and try, you can make yourself believe it is an m&m bar
  • nicolelara
    nicolelara Posts: 22
    This is such fun! I had my first peanut butter soft serve, it was good, but not as good as I am reading, so will make it better next time. Too icy . Does anyone freeze it like ice-cream?
    I love the bar, the peanut butter bar is my fav!! Also like the cappuccino shake - little water to mix, then a full serving of black coffee mixed in.
  • timrap
    timrap Posts: 18 Member
    Maintenance carmel peanut butter bar yummy!
  • gaerielsky
    gaerielsky Posts: 20
    Hmmm... gonna have to try the Peanut Butter soft Serve. I love the Coffee one. I like the Pancakes (both reg & spice), the Brownie (made with coffee and a dash of cinnamon), and the soft bake chocolate chip cookie. On the road I liked the Peanut Butter Crunch bars, the chocolate chip mint bars and the Lemon Merangue bars.
  • JackieMac979
    JackieMac979 Posts: 189 Member
    I like the Dark Chocolate Antioxidant shake, Peanut butter soft serve (as a shake), & chocolate mint crunch bar the best. I also like the hot cocoa when I'm at work.
  • Pb crunch bars...brownies...s'mores bars...yup, all 3!
  • milicoqui
    milicoqui Posts: 5 Member
    It was the Chili Cheese Nacho Puffs, then the Garden Vegetable Crackers...Now its the Mixed Berry Cereal Crunch...Augh!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
  • becca14u2nv
    becca14u2nv Posts: 55 Member
    I think I would have to say the Chocolate Chip Soft Bake. I add an extra TBSP of water to what it calls for so it is kind of gooey and oh so good!

Oh my god...I tried this...this is now my new favorite. Thanks for the great idea!
  • SexyBoomer
    SexyBoomer Posts: 41 Member

Oh my god...I tried this...this is now my new favorite. Thanks for the great idea!

You guys have to try with some Silk Unsweetened Almond Milk and crushed ice.. what a great shake!
  • Sweetpea64
    Sweetpea64 Posts: 21 Member

You guys have to try with some Silk Unsweetened Almond Milk and crushed ice.. what a great shake!

Are you saying you make a shake with the cookie mix?
  • The mixed berry cereal. yummy....