Replies

• deb_109
    deb_109 Posts: 16
    Options
    Friday June 29 2012 down 4 lbs this week whoo hoo
  • kristers03
    kristers03 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    My official weigh in this week was a loss of 2.4 lbs!! :D Very excited about this and the fact I get one more charm today. My total loss is at 30.3lbs!!
  • grapeeyes1
    grapeeyes1 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Great job Deb and Kristers! Can't wait to see your charms!
  • grapeeyes1
    Options
    Another 1.8 lbs bites the dust! I get a charm...YAY
  • KrystieNye
    KrystieNye Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Down 1 lb. this week- 12 lbs. total so far! :) Congrats to everyone else who lost this week- you're all doing great!
  • Reesecup312
    Reesecup312 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Hello!! I am down .08 pounds this week and I am ok with that. I need to blog about how to plan healthy eating and ezercise while on vacation. It is hard but it is doable! There were some unhealthy choices and high calorie choices I made though because I totally wanted to. Now that I am back, I am back on track and that is what really matteres.

Congrats Krystie and Holly on your losses this week.

Until next week!! Good luck everyone!
  • Cinzil
    Cinzil Posts: 14
    Options
    I finally lost enough to earn my first charm! YEA!!! I went to WW this morning and was down 7.6lbs from last week. Now to go get my first charm. I'm so excited!!!
  • grapeeyes1
    Options
    I finally lost enough to earn my first charm! YEA!!! I went to WW this morning and was down 7.6lbs from last week. Now to go get my first charm. I'm so excited!!!

I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU! Great work!
  • deb_109
    Options
    Great Job all
  • deb_109
    Options
    Friday July 20th Weigh In

down 4 lbs this week ...it makes up for the zero last week

How did everyone do
  • JWmovin4ward
    JWmovin4ward Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Well after a crappy few weeks I have managed to gain 2kgs!! :noway: :grumble:

So seeing as how it is Monday morning, I aim being accountable & I have recorded the increase because fluid or not, this up & down is doing my head in (along with other crap, none of which I have any control over but thats a whole other story).

As of today I am pulling myself back into line & I am going to concentrate on what I can actually control.
    No 1 - what goes in my mouth
    No 2 - getting off my butt & moving (burn those calories women :angry: )

I am done feeling sorry for myself & it is well & truly time to do something about it! So onwards & downwards :bigsmile:
  • kristers03
    Options
    I have been pretty scarce these past two weeks and thats due to a new job that doesn't allow me access to a computer during the day as well as the fact that I sprained my lower back somehow and have been recuperating by not working out for the past two weeks. As of today I gained two lbs in the past two weeks, which I knew was going to happen because I haven't been working out and watching as well as I should have. Might be water weight, might be the Ben & Jerry's I had on tuesday, :) I'm back though, feeling much better and I worked out yesterday too!! :D Just thought I would fill you all in! I will try to check in more often, but it is very difficult when I don't sit at a computer all day anymore!
  • grapeeyes1
    Options
    Sorry I missed you all!

JW, you can do this!

Kristers, I am so sorry about your back! I hope you feel better soon. Put down the Ben & Jerrys!

Great job Deb!
  • grapeeyes1
    Options
    I lost 4.4 pounds. I get a charm!
  • Reesecup312
    Reesecup312 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Sorry....I keep forgetting to post....I am down 2 pounds this week!! That's a total of 54!!
  • JWmovin4ward
    Options
    Woo-hoo!!! 2kgs (4.4lbs) of winter weight gain GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bigsmile:
  • kristers03
    Options
    I am down .6 this week. Not much but I am still getting back into the workouts again after my back injury so I'll take it!! This weekend I am going on a bit of a vacation, so I really have to try hard. Swimming and hiking will offset off some of my treats! :D
  • grapeeyes1
    Options
    I am sorry I missed everyone's posts! Excellent job Kristers and JW!!!!

I am up 2 pounds. But I will get it off.
  • JWmovin4ward
    Options
    It's my Friday here in OZ **happy dance** I've lost 700grams this week, I'm happy with that, that dreaded number is slowly but surely getting smaller!

I took my measurements earlier in the week & I've lost a total of 67cm so far.

As of this mornimg I am 84.4kg (186lb) :bigsmile:

This Sunday I have a 10.5km fun run & Monday I start the Michelle Bridges 12 week body transformation program (Michelle is a trainer on the Aussie Biggest Loser show)

Hope everyone has a great weekend :flowerforyou:
  • kristers03
    Options
    I am happy to say that I have lost 1.3lbs for a total of 35.1 lbs so I get another charm!! Yay for me! I am back on track and doing well!