How are you counting rest days?

Options
Mellie289
Mellie289 Posts: 1,191 Member
I'm wondering if people plan to count the rest day as part of the 30, or do the workouts over a longer period of time so there are 30 workout days. I had one rest day so far, but I started a day early and got on track with the group. I'm taking another one today so that will put me a day behind unless I still count tomorrow as day 7 (even if it only workout 6).

Replies

• TArnold2012
    TArnold2012 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    I myself won't be counting rest days.
  • Mellie289
    Options
    Meaning you're not going to have any rest days?
  • LuvSteno
    LuvSteno Posts: 24
    Options
    Today would have been day 8 for me, but I took a rest day so I counted it as day 7. I'm just starting my fitness journey though so I feel I need all I can get :smile:
  • KimberErin
    KimberErin Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I am taking rest days every sunday but I am adding on days to make it a full 30 days.
  • SammieGetsFit
    SammieGetsFit Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I'm not counting my rest days either. So it'll be more than 30 days when I finish up. Rest days are important for muscles!
  • Mellie289
    Options
    I decided this morning I'm going to just count my rest days in the 30 days and not worry about missing a workout.

I spent some time this morning before doing today's workout looking at Ripped in 30, which I'd like to do next. Level 1 has some similar things (including pushups and squat lifts) so I'm not going to worry making up my rest days -- I'll make up for them by doing the next DVD and hopefully it won't get boring if I'm doing less than 10 days of the same thing.
  • inverseofmissy
    inverseofmissy Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    If I miss a day, I just don't count it (like I missed my day 6 workout, so the next day when I did workout was day 6). I want to make sure I get 30 days of this workout in, even if it take me 45 or more total days to get through it, if that makes sense? If you count a rest day as a workout day then you are shorting yourself that workout and I want full results!