30 day challenge anyone?

Options
Poorgirls_Diet
Poorgirls_Diet Posts: 528 Member
I need to kick this plan into action with some exercise so I tend to do swimming, walking, and anything else I can think of so I don't get bored quickly.

Anyone else want to kick this weightloss in the butt?

Replies

• larabell69
    larabell69 Posts: 61
    Options
    Yes Im in! I try just about anything to get my butt moving!, work out on the youtub with lots of low impact videos, mowing my yard is a

heck of a burn!, I try to get up and walk at 5:30 to 6:30 a few times a week. cleaning my house and yes swimming is an all over work

out! just laps for a few mins will burn lots of calories! sooooooo lets do it! :)
  • ambermichk
    ambermichk Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    me me me, i plan on doing some type of exercise everyday this week and 4 of those will be hitting the gym
  • Pammy820
    Pammy820 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    i would love too. Today is the first day really watching what I eat and exercising. So excited about seeing some results this time!
  • lanie37
    lanie37 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    was thinking of ordering the 30 day shred everyone keeps talking about. I love walking but think I need to find something else as my thighs and calves are already as hard as rock, want to reduce the size of them.........rugby players would be jealous of those muscles lol
  • hockeymama1963
    hockeymama1963 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! I need to get my butt in gear and t some exercise.:tongue: let me know what we need to do. I am all for it :tongue:
  • Poorgirls_Diet
    Options
    Brilliant I am starting on Monday and we can come back here every day to see how we are getting on?
  • mayflower1478
    mayflower1478 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Ooh, count me in please! I would could use a few more workouts added to my routine. :happy:
  • lovecellomusic
    Options
    I am definitely in!!!
  • tearose4
    tearose4 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Ok, a challenge sounds interesting. What are the terms of the challenge???
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    I'm in, getting in some form of exercise daily...I love walking, but will mix it up with bike riding some exercise videos and weight lifting
  • Poorgirls_Diet
    Options
    Ok, a challenge sounds interesting. What are the terms of the challenge???

We have to do at least 30-60 mins of any kind of exercise. Tomorrow I am going to do 60mins at the pool, you can match that or you can do 60mins of walking or cycling or any other exercises that you like
  • xxatreyubluexx
    Options
    I'm currently on 30 Day Shred. It's great :) If you try it, I just hope you like cardio
  • xxatreyubluexx
    Options
    But I am up for said challenge :3