How long have you been doing EMTWL

Options
and how much have you lost in total?

Replies

• SurroDoula
    SurroDoula Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I've been doing it since May 27. I've lost about 8.5 lbs with EM2WL (3 lbs before that, eating just over BMR and eating back exercise calories). I started with the 15% cut, since I only had a few sporadic days of netting below BMR. I've also lost a ton of inches.
  • MeganKate24
    MeganKate24 Posts: 110
    Options
    Well done! I've started today and gone straight into 15% cut as well. I always 'tried' dieting before but never succeeded so don't consider myself someone who has followed a LCD for a long time or anything. Would be extremely happy to see the results you have! Thumbs up :) x
  • Debbiedebbiey
    Debbiedebbiey Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    I started june 1st, wasn't sure about eating at TDEE, so i did it just incase (was afraid if i didnt & stalled i'd always be wondering if i should have) Also i have been most days low carb for a while, so i wanted that to regulate.... bad news~im up 9lbs, good news~my 8wk cut is coming in less than 2wks ! Then once i cut, hopefully these lbs will start sliding. I also am on week 3 of NROLFW.
  • Glitter969
    Glitter969 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I joined MFP during the last week of March and started EM2WL almost immediately. So that's 8 kg in 3.5 months while eating great food and gaining muscle. My bodyfat % has also dropped from mid 30's to 27%.
  • HeidiHoMom
    HeidiHoMom Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    I started about 11 weeks ago and have lost 6.5 lbs and several inches.
  • TonyaBtrfly
    TonyaBtrfly Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I started using mfp June 3rd. Foumd EM2WL right away. Started using it June 8th. i have lost 6lbs (about a pound a week) and 15 inches. Ive also gone from size 18 jeans to 16.
  • mphlab
    mphlab Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    April 23rd 9.5 lbs so about 12 weeks tomorrow. Rest was the 1300 calorie way since Jan 1.
  • MeganKate24
    MeganKate24 Posts: 110
    Options
    You have all done great, well done :)