Welcome

Options
pdknight8185
pdknight8185 Posts: 23 Member
Welcome to any members that are doing Insanity. Come join and ask questions or whatever you would like. Share your stories or complain of your soreness, We are all going through the same thing so DIG DEEP

Replies

• Eireann15
    Eireann15 Posts: 124
    Options
    Hi there! Just saw your threads, and am excited to have joined this group! I just started Insanity this past Monday.. and am starting week 2 tomorrow!! It is TOUGH... but I am so ready. And for once, I just want to finish something!! My name is Eryn, btw, and I am 25. :)
  • maylene1853
    Options
    hi i joined! today was day 9 for me so a lil over first week hope thats ok?? it is very hard for me i have to modify things but i love all the sweat, after working out and a shower i feel so good! like a rush...
  • toyamarie007
    Options
    Hi!! I just started Insanity today. This will be my 2nd round of insanity. I didn't finish the 1st round, I stopped on the 2nd week of the 2nd month, but this time I want to make it to the end. I definitely lost my motivation along the way so I'm hoping this forum will help me out this time. It's a tough workout but we can do it! DIG DEEP :)
  • bbaker172
    bbaker172 Posts: 93
    Options
    I'm digging deep with the rest of you!! And I'm starting tomorrow...lol. I'm a little nervous but I want to complete this.
  • funo145
    funo145 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Thanks for starting this group. I'm starting day 1 of insanity tomorrow and I was looking for this type of thing! I'm so excited!
  • thesilentsenshi
    thesilentsenshi Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey there guys! I start tomorrow! SO NERVOUS! :D
  • Embarnhill
    Embarnhill Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Im also starting day 1 tomorrow. i have started this program so many times and made it a week or two and made excuses...but its time to crack down and do it. i really want to do the entire program this time. btw i need close contact with ppl for encouragement but im not on the web much, but i do use my app. does anyone know if you can view groups on the app? anyone feel free to add me as a friend cuz i need the encouragement :) good luck everyone!!!
  • mdelcott
    mdelcott Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Hello, I plan to start on Monday the 23rd...I am currently doing CLX but I think that I am just going to finish 1 more week of it (The Burn Phase) and then start Insanity...CLX is good and I am def building muscle and getting stronger but I have been stuck weight and inches wise for about 4-5 weeks now and I think (hope) that Insanity will help blast through the plateau..Im nervous but so excited I have been wanting this program for the last year and finally got up the nerve to buy it and try it...Cant wait to have insane results
  • rayraygraham34
    Options
    Hello! I have been doing insanity for 1 week. And have been taking Oxy Elite Pro since wednesday 7/11. Its not easy but from monday to today (Sunday), i can say i feel a difference and some of the routines have gotten easier. Just keep in mind to go at your own pace, while still trying to push yourself.
  • 1twistedjew
    1twistedjew Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Just started today! It kicked my butt! I can't wait for the end of it to see how much more fit I become.
  • joeyease
    joeyease Posts: 4
    Options
    On March 1st 2012, I weighed 342 lbs.
    I dieted hardcore(no bread mainly) and walked 6 days a week eventually getting up to over an hour a day.

I lost 72 pounds!

I started Insanity at 270lbs on this past Tuesday
    3 days and I lost 3 pounds

I started Insanity because I was kinda tired of walking and wanted something that would kick my butt a little bit. Can't wait til I finish. I'm definitely determined

Happy to be here. Good luck all, we can do it.
  • adjoa84
    adjoa84 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 3, enjoying it so far!
    10849 Posts: 2
    Options
    Just started today. Hormons Inbalance Intolerance to lactose, food allergys and IBS. Now knowing the problem let's see if with Insanity I can lost weight .

42 years old
    5'4
    180 - 130 pounds

Good Luck every one! Can't wait!!!!
  • Loine
    Loine Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

Im starting week 2 tonight, loving the workout, its exactly what I have been looking for, its only been a week but really feel the difference already yay!! . Good luck to everyone :smile:
  • Berger2011
    Berger2011 Posts: 48
    Options
    I have started and stopped, and started and stopped so this is my challenge and will keep me accountable. Thanks for this forum and I start tonight!!! Woohoo can't wait, I love INSANITY!! :wink:
  • Rae35
    Rae35 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm just starting today and not sure how this works, but I'll give it a try Hoping to loose at least 10 to 15 lbs
    Rae
  • nikig7
    nikig7 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I'm starting this week and very very nervous but excited also (esp starting at 206 lbs!). Hoping to get the motivation and support here to start...and FINISH! I, like many others, have the problem of starting something and not pushing through to the end...so I would really like to finish this...just focusing on getting through the first month right now (that in itself will be a HUGE accomplishment)...and then I can take it from there....thanks in advance for the help!
  • jrhstarlight
    jrhstarlight Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    HI
    I did my fit test last night and plan to do day 1 today :) I hope I can make it through, the fit test was pretty hard, lol.
    At this point seeing how I have lost nothing for so long,any weight or inches lost will be awesome, but realistically 10-15lbs will be amazing and my goal for this program. My husband is coming home from deployment in the not too distant future :) and I have made no progress thus far and hoping this will bring that to an end.
  • krnlcsf
    krnlcsf Posts: 310
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

Thanks for starting this group, i'm happy to be here! I started Insanity June 30 (Fit Test) and started the workouts July 2nd. So i'm heading into my third week tonight. I'd love to tell people it's getting easier and I feel like I'm just breezing through it these days, but that is completely untrue, and its still totally kicking my butt! I should also say that I did all the videos randomly for a few months before committing to doing the full program, so I had a pretty good idea what I was getting into.

Basically I modify what I need to modify (mainly pushup related exercises), and breaks as needed but never stop moving. My goal is that by the time i get to my "Rest" week that I'll be able to go through every video and every exercise without modifying or breaking.

Anyway, I just wanted to wish everyone lots of luck! Keep pushing through!
  • grazia2004
    Options
    hello everyone I'm grazia. My husband has introduced me to insanity and i cannot wait to start. I would appreciate any tips regarding time to do it or anything for that matter. Looking forward to hearing from you all:) thx