ROLL CALL FOR 7/16...DID YOU FINISH TODAY'S WORKOUT?

Options
2»

Replies

• SammieGetsFit
    SammieGetsFit Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Way to go everyone who got it in!! You can do those who haven't!!

:flowerforyou:
  • Mellie289
    Mellie289 Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    My alarm didn't go off this morning! So I didn't get to do it. I will have to make myself do it after work! Good news though....I think I have finally broken through my 3 month plateau...the scale actually went below 180 today for the first time in years!!
    Woo hoo! Good news on that scale!
  • sjewell79
    sjewell79 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I did day 4 today. the first cardio is my enemy lol cant wait to see results!
  • _TastySnoBalls_
    _TastySnoBalls_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Day 9 done! Almost chickened out today...but I kept thinking of you all....:0)

awesome!! this group is probably the only reason i'm even doing this program. i keep thinking of our daily check-ins
  • TArnold2012
    TArnold2012 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    Day 6 Level 1 DONE !!!
  • Shelleybonz
    Shelleybonz Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Day 11 done. Level 2 kicked my butt! Nervous about tomorrow, but am determined that by day 20 I will do the whole thing without taking a break!
  • mmancini73
    mmancini73 Posts: 89
    Options
    Just finished day 12 (day 2 level 2)....so grateful it's only 20 min!!
  • sharkweek
    sharkweek Posts: 165 Member
    Options

awesome!! this group is probably the only reason i'm even doing this program. i keep thinking of our daily check-ins
    Me too! :)

Done with Day 6, Level 1. Cursing my three rest days! I want to be on Level 2 tomorrow. Its scariness is starting to psych me out and I just want to start it already. :)
  • Mellie289
    Mellie289 Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options

Done with Day 6, Level 1. Cursing my three rest days! I want to be on Level 2 tomorrow. Its scariness is starting to psych me out and I just want to start it already. :)
    Me three!

I've decided to just count my rest days in the 30 total. I'll make up for it by doing level 1 and level 2 on the same day a couple times in the month so my muscles can get a day off here and there. I need it.
  • sharkweek
    sharkweek Posts: 165 Member
    Options

Me three!

I've decided to just count my rest days in the 30 total. I'll make up for it by doing level 1 and level 2 on the same day a couple times in the month so my muscles can get a day off here and there. I need it.
    I've been considering that, too. We'll see how brave I feel tomorrow. :D
  • 1nt2Lose
    1nt2Lose Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Level1, Day 8 complete. I'm bored of this level so am going to try L2 tomorrow. Kicking myself for my 2 rest days because I'd be there now (1 needed, other due to being tired & stubborn)!
  • Shelleybonz
    Shelleybonz Posts: 27 Member
    Options

I have done that often!! Haven't felt like doing it, but then didn't want to skip it in logging :) LOL Plus, I knew that everyone else was doing it and they probably had more of a reason to not.... No excuses.