New Year New Me Introductions

2»

Replies

• mish3131
    mish3131 Posts: 276 Member
    Hi I am Michelle and 36 and a wife and mother of 4 year old and 1 year old boys. So, back in 2009 I started MFP and by September 2010 I was at 194. I was just shy of losing 50lbs. Well, then I got preggers with my second. I gained everything back with the pregnancy. After I had my son I got back down to 215 last summer and since then have had the hardest time getting in the groove and staying focused.
  • Hi I'm Robin. I'm 51 and have a beautiful 8 year old boy. I live in western ma and i'm sooo glad I found this site, you all are so encouraging.
  • asara09
    asara09 Posts: 3
    Hi my name is Asara and I go to school on Maryland but I am from Barbados, in the Caribbean.
  • andeben
    andeben Posts: 33 Member
    Hello everyone :)
    My name is Monique, I'm 20 year old college student from Texas.
  • reesfaith
    reesfaith Posts: 4
    Hi I'm Maria 35 yrs old, happily married from Missouri the Show me state. I'm ready to show Myself a Better Healthier ME :). Looking forward to give & receive encouragement & support with everyone on this weight loss journey. :)
  • hi all, i'm jules, london based, and cannae wait to drop the weight.
    really hope we can all motivate and inspire each other.
    what's working for me is whenever i stray from the path in food choices ... not to feel guilty or too bad ... but just make sure the next choice is a healthy choice. takes away all the pressure and helps keep ya focussed. onwards and upwards !!!
  • mlssanne
    mlssanne Posts: 11 Member
    Hi, I'm Melissa, 42 (almost 43), single, with 3 cats, 2 nephews, and 1 niece. :)
  • taylor0204
    taylor0204 Posts: 357 Member
    Hello everyone, my name is Angie. I am 44 and have been on MFP since January of this year. I am happily married and we have a beautiful puppy. I am a lacto-ovo vegetarian and a dedicated runner.

Looking forward to continuing on this journey.
  • Hi my name is Krys, I live and work in Scottsdale AZ and have three grown children, My husband and I with our bichon Riley are almost empty nesters. Now it is time for me to get my body back!
  • natural813
    natural813 Posts: 183 Member
    Hi my name is Dexlyn. I'm from the caribbean but live in Florida. I have twin girls.