for meal plan.... what do you eat?????

Options
hi there I'm going to start the dukan diet with my mum and aunty on monday coming

we just want to see what other people are eating for like

* breakfast.....
* lunch.....
* dinner....
* snacks....

also after eating do you feel full?
hope to get some tips before we start :)

Replies

• blondepsychobrat
    blondepsychobrat Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    my typical Pure Protein meal plan will look something like this:
    Breakfast: 1 oatbran galette with smoked salmon (maybe a little horseradish), coffee w Stevia & low-fat soy milk
    Snack 1: 2 hardboiled eggs
    Lunch: canned tuna "salad" with chives, a spoon of lowfat joghurt + some mustard as dressing
    afternoon snack: surimi sticks
    dinner: bbq chicken breast with one of the Dukan sauces

In the first 1-2 days when I wasn't used to it, I ate a lot more. Now I get full a lot faster, I am never hungry. And if I AM hungry, I have some low-fat turkey ham, surimi sticks, smoked salmon or something like that.
    I can't do dairy, but for those who can it's nice to have a low-fat joghurt with some splenda or stevia.
  • MsP90X
    MsP90X Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Feel free to snoop around my food diary... I am on day 6 of the Attack, I think. I am 5.4 pounds down this morning and feeling amazing! This is supposed to be my last day of attack but I may do it for a few more... gonna see how it goes.

Good luck!
  • ginnyz1
    ginnyz1 Posts: 49
    Options
    Breakfast is usually 2 scrambled eggs with pico de gallo as garnish, a glass of fat free milk and sometimes a couple of bites of the galette. Lunch - yogurt or some chicken or tuna, water or a diet white soda, dinner is again chicken sometimes a steak or a tilapia filet. I'm in Cruise now so I'm getting veggies. Just remember you can have generous portions and don't let yourself get too hungry.
  • photorific
    photorific Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Breakfast:
    Eggs w/ff sour cream (and sometimes some lean ham)
    Oat Bran "muffin"

Lunch:
    Chicken breast with rosemary, pan seared - no oil
    Hebrew National Reduced Fat Beef Franks
    Some sort of Miracle Noodle concoction

Dinner:
    Beef in chili powder with garlic (crockpot meal)
    93% lean ground beef meatloaf with lots of spices/seasonings
    Grilled salmon
    Crab legs (steamed - no butter or lemon)
    Chicken breast with [homemade] Tzatziki
    Ground beef and shirataki noodles with curry powder

Snacks:
    Yogurt
    Cottage cheese
    Chicken breast (I usually have some pan seared and sliced up so I can just grab a couple strips)
    Turkey lunchmeat (Not the best option, but in the event that I've forgotten to cook extra chicken, it's a lifesaver...)
    Imitation crab sticks (In the same category as the lunchmeat for me)
    Hard boiled eggs

That's most of what comes to mind for PP meals... A lot of my PV meals look pretty much the same, just with complementary veggies thrown in.
  • miss0belinda
    Options
    thanks guys
    i hope i can do this we kinda starting now but just cutting things out until they run and finding it hard but we don't have bread in the house anymore which is a big thing for us we always had bread
    when can you have the dukan bread? is that in step 2 and how much can you have?
  • photorific
    photorific Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Basic "Bread"

1c FF Greek Yogurt
    1c Oat Bran
    3 eggs
    2T baking powder
    1/4-1/2 tsp salt

Mix all and bake at 350 for about 45 min or so... I start checking on it at about 35, and take it out when it's browned on top... please understand that I'm not an exact science kind of gal. ;-)

In Attack, this makes 10 servings. In Cruise, it makes 8. (Each serving provides the daily allotted amount of oat bran.)

This basic "recipe" can be altered to make pancakes, muffins, etc... get creative! (But be careful to not eat more than you should... some days it's very tempting.)
  • miss0belinda
    Options
    thanks you so much i gonna try make it now see if it works :)
  • Keepinggoing
    Options
    I am on day 2 of cruise, didn't feel hungry on attack but I did make sure I ate lots of protein foods. They tend to fill you up. I had a cooked breakfast, usually an omlette, and I kept some 'snack' food handy 'just in case'. Snack food in this instance was shredded chicken. And I cannot underestimate the importance of drinking plenty of water. Hope it goes well!
  • miss0belinda
    Options
    thanks keeping going
    so with your breakfast would you always have 2 egg or just one? and is chicken bacon ok to have with it?
    also what would you have or lunch and dinner
  • ginnyz1
    ginnyz1 Posts: 49
    Options
    I have 2 eggs and I think center cut bacon is fine, or chicken or turkey bacon if you like. Just cook till crisp to get some of the fat out of it.
  • miss0belinda
    Options
    will over cook the bacon now
  • Keepinggoing
    Options
    In answer to your questions, I sometimes have one egg sometimes two. I sometimes have boiled, other times scrambled. Depends on how I am feeling, I am not too prescriptive on things I know I can have without limitations, makes me feel as though there is lots of choice!