Whats your Goal for 2013?

Options
2»

Replies

• jinglejangles
    Options
    Goal by the end of the year ?? To have kept at it .... to lose weight / tone up ... so that I feel comfortable to go swimming / to a spa.

And then ..... maybe to learn how to scuba dive in 2013. Yay !!
  • Charlene_91
    Charlene_91 Posts: 323
    Options
    I have another roughly 55lbs to lose and i would be very happy to lose 25 of them by Christmas.
  • mageekesh
    mageekesh Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Great to see all of the Goals!!! We can and Will do it....
  • Adel1979
    Adel1979 Posts: 1
    Options
    By 2013 I would like to weigh at least 130 pounds. By the doctor notes at 5'4" I should be 120 pounds. I would also like to be a size 4 no more than a size six and stay that way. I have gotten down to 140 pounds and a size 6 but it only lasted 4 months. I am not 189 and 5'4". That is considered obese.
  • NdigoBlue
    NdigoBlue Posts: 37
    Options
    One of my 2013 goals is to lose 25 pounds by January. And for the remainder of the year to lose an additional 25.
  • mish3131
    mish3131 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose 35lbs by the end of the year. Although I would like to say more, I don't want to give myself an unreasonable goal. That would break down to 1.5lbs a week. My other goal would be to run/jog a 5k by then also.
  • tremilla
    tremilla Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    40 lbs, but I would love to wear a bikini in 2012
  • andeben
    andeben Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose around 50 lbs
  • mlssanne
    mlssanne Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'd like to lose 20 lbs by Jan 1 2013, and my ultimate goal is to lose 38 by my birthday in Sept 2013.
  • taylor0204
    taylor0204 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I plan to lose 5 lbs by the end of the year....,it has been so difficult to drop these last 5 lbs.
  • MoDunkulus
    Options
    My goal is to shed 25 lbs by the end of the year, or fit into my pre-third child clothes by the end of the year. Looking forward to being lighter
  • indescribablesin
    Options
    I'd like to lose 15-25 lbs by January. :3
  • awesomeashley24
    Options
    My goal is to look more toned. I am ready to get rid of the excess weight gained in the past year and a half. All I need to do is loose 10-15 pounds and I'll be happy. I have never really been successful (I always gave into food or stopped all too soon) with other diets and other programs. Hopefully by 2013 I will have proven to myself that it IS possible to loose and not have to starve myself like in other diets and whatnot.
  • mageekesh
    Options
    Great Goals and we all can do it just know that in the new year it will be a new you :)
  • mcc2011
    mcc2011 Posts: 1
    Options
    11 lbs left at that point!

Other 2013 favorites to look forward to:

-Sky-diving
    -Writing a book
    -Completing a tri-athalon
    -Finishing a 25K
    -ROCKING A BIKINI!!

Lets do it!
  • mageekesh
    Options
    Good going on all of the goals we can do them :)
  • mageekesh
    Options
    Hello all we have 1 more day of July and we officially have 4 more months to burn and lose weight lets go we can do it :)