Movies to Avoid?

Options
d0gma
d0gma Posts: 3,966 Member
What are some horror movies that you thought were just horrible?

I've got a few:

High Tension (the ending didn't add up)
Rest Stop (the whole movie was a jumble. I was so mad, I wanted to call the writer and tell him off. The only movie that's ever pissed me off that much.)
Masters of Horror: We All Scream for Ice Cream (the dialogue for the main character's wife was horrible, otherwise, the movie was mediocre)

I'm sure there are more, but the first two are the ones I always think of when I think of bad horror movies, and the third one I watched on Netflix last night.

Replies

• BrendarB
    BrendarB Posts: 2,770 Member
    Options
    Blair Witch Project - that was 2 hours of my life I'm never getting back

There are more, will hit it up later - I have a list on my netflix queue
  • TamAD48
    TamAD48 Posts: 387
    Options
    Way too many to remember. The main ones that come to mind are The Exorcist 2: The Heretic (major disappointment)
    Monster Dog....I was so excited to see this werewolf movie with Alice Cooper in it, a complete waste of time, and even though they are speaking in english, it's still dubbed and worse than a godzilla movie
  • TakeMyWifePlease
    Options
    Haha good call on Monster Dog. The opening music video was pretty good but the rest of the movie is a laborious task to watch. I still have my ancient VHS of that around somewhere.
  • TamAD48
    TamAD48 Posts: 387
    Options
    I used to have a copy of it on VHS, but got rid of it. With Alice Cooper in this one it just reminded me of another one that has a singer in it (and I have a copy on VHS still) that should be avoided. Spellcaster with Adam Ant. Picked up the VHS of this one when one of the video stores was going out of business. So glad I only paid $2 for it.
  • LeilaFace
    LeilaFace Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I hated Teeth... Good Concept such a ridiculously boring movie...
  • Gyoza11
    Gyoza11 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Boo
    It's just so bad. After me and my ex watched it we warned his brother not to see it. Then his brother saw it on sale once and remembered "hey they mentioned something about this movie!" and bought it.
    Now it's tradition in his family to give that dvd as a gift to someone else on birthdays and Christmas just so you can get rid of it, to pass on the curse.