Jaine' Body Revolution started 6 July

Options
2»

Replies

• jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    Day 13/12

I wimped out yesterday. Just busy and tired. No real excuse.
    Back to it today though. Just done workout 2 for the fourth and last time.
    Cardio tomorrow - either run or Cardio 1 workout, depending in weather.
    I'm feeling hardly stiff at all, and more flexible ( I do extra stretches than just her ones).
  • jaz050465
    Options
    Day 15/14- rest day. Yahoooo.

Again yesterday, I did week 3 of couch to 5k instead of the cardio.

Knee is hurting today. I hope it's ok for tomorrow as starting workout 3 for the first time.
  • jaz050465
    Options
    Day 16/15

Finished the first half phase and started week 3 today. I did workout 3 for the first time. Amazingly she made me try a REAL pushup, and I did two. Never done that before in my life!

It started well but got tougher. There were two exercises I just couldn't do. One was the elbow plank thing- I just did elbow planks instead. The other was something to a crescent pose. In the past is have just got fed up but now I'm looking firward to being able to do it by the end of the next two weeks.

Kept weights heavy for most exercises but had to go down in weight for the tricep behind your head thingy.

Looking firward to seeing what workout 4 has to bring tomorrow.
  • LeslePG
    LeslePG Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you're doing great! I incorporate the Couch to 5k with my JMBR also, so the days when I run AND do my workout I burn between 700-800 calories~ makes me happy! I will be starting workout 3 on Monday :smile:

Keep up the good work!
  • jaz050465
    Options
    Thanks. Good luck with workout three. You might need it!!
  • jaz050465
    Options
    Day 17/16. Workout 4 for the first time.

I found this easier than workout 3 but I couldn't use my (relatively) heavy weights for all the exercises.
    I couldn't do the plank thing. Just dud a normal plank. Think the rest was Ok though. Hopefully I'll be doing plank variations soon.
  • aprrae
    aprrae Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Hang in there on the planks! They will come.
  • jaz050465
    Options
    Thanks. I hope so!
  • LeslePG
    LeslePG Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Whoa, I did need the luck for workout 3! Yesterday was rough, workout 4 today wasn't too bad:smile: Keep up the great work! Those planks are killer:angry:
  • Chispasv
    Chispasv Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I love reading what people think about this I am starting mine in 8/6. I am in a wedding on 8/4 and if I lose anything my dress will need alterations. So for now I maintain.

Keep us posted on how it is going for you :-)
    [/quote

I will start with you on 8-6-12!