Completely unrelated comment

Options
As I type this there is a PIZZA HUT ad on the right of the screen!!! What the heck, MFP? :frown:

Replies

• photorific
    photorific Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    It has to do with your computer... the ads are all targeted based on web history, etc.
  • Danlac86
    Danlac86 Posts: 22
    Options
    I was thinking the same thing today. I had been craving mexican all day. I signed on to the website(instead of the app). What did I see? El Paso taco shell ad. I had talked myself away from them. It was like a BIG slap in the face. Because, before I started Dukan I ate flour shell all the time.
  • photorific
    photorific Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Hate that!

For Mexican cravings - I do 2 things pretty regularly:

PP Meatloaf seasoned with taco seasoning, topped with sour cream
    PV Fajitas are a favorite... Also tacos, using romaine leaves as the shells. It's totally not the same, but pretty darn close!
  • melainemelaine
    melainemelaine Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    If you use google chrome as a web browser you can add 'ad block' to it. you will be free of any ads - even on facebook! ( I added it after an ad on facebook always started TALKING after I was logged in for a few minutes!)
  • pkw58
    pkw58 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    Oh, I have learned to love ordering fajitas for lunch and eating them on shredded lettuce and pico de gallo for business lunches. Not perfect, but actually very tasty.
  • Danlac86
    Danlac86 Posts: 22
    Options
    I am going to have to tried with taco seasoning! I have been grilling onion, bell pepper, and mushrooms and having strips of seasoned chicken or steak with it.