W6D2 quitter :-(

Options
tetracat
tetracat Posts: 74 Member
W6D2 quitter :-( a quitter today. I breezed through the 20 minute run last week. Now tonight I had to quit with 3 and a half minutes left of a ten minute run. How come some days seem so much harder?

Replies

• asystolern
    asystolern Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I think some days we "have it" and some days we "don't"; Im the same way. I blame mine on lack of sleep (working nights and not sleeping well during the day). i got to w6d3 on c25k, then i got discouraged by not being able to always be finish the workout. This week, i restarted my workout on week 3 and turned the treadmill speed up to see if it helps me. its so frustrating!!
  • tetracat
    tetracat Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Apparantly my posts don't work quite right from my tablet. And MFP won't let me edit it. This was supposed to say
    I feel like such a quitter today. I breezed through the 20 minute run last week. Now tonight I had to quit with 3 and a half minutes left of a ten minute run. How come some days seem so much harder?
  • dwn2erth
    dwn2erth Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Tetracat Please don't quit... I feel like that a lot. My muscles and joints ache and I get depressed... That stupid little voice in your head that says 'you'll never be able to run 30 min straight' deflates what's left of your resolve... But you know.. What if you quit.. Where will you be in one year.. What if you at least get out there and do something... Where will you be in a year. I've quit too many times before. If you or I or anyone else on this site quits Where will 'any' of be in a year.. ANSWER: Much worse off!!!
  • kkhelsell
    kkhelsell Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Who cares if you quit? It was 90 degrees out and it was your third time exercising for the day. At least you ran for 16 1/2 minutes and walked 20 minutes.
  • carolinesmiles
    Options
    Hey, don't let it get you down! Some days just plain suck. I had a whole week that sucked. The most important thing is to put it behind you and start fresh on your next run. I find it really important to do that, because one crappy run has the tendency to ruin the rest of my runs that week. You CAN do this. :flowerforyou:
  • msmith2020
    msmith2020 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I just have to say...

lovehaterunning.jpg

:flowerforyou: