Let's all Support and give Motivation so everyone hit there goals

Good Evening I created this group for people who need the Support and Motivation to keep going as we all work towards goals that we have set for us. I myself have been struggling and dealing with health issues that I have no plan on hopefully returning anytime soon. About myself I'm currently sitting at 228 and I would like to get down to 200 and than my final goal would be getting down to 155 by the end of the year, I know I can do this but I would like to find friends that support me and motivate me and I'll do the same in return. Please feel free to post what goals you may have and we will make the year 2017 a year that we all met our goals and etc.

My Goals are getting down to 155 and getting my health back on track and getting in shape and I'm hoping to accomplish this all by the end of the year.

Look forward to Supporting and Motivating everyone that needs the extra cheer to keep them going.
Owner: healthylisa38Leaders: healthylisa38Created on March 15, 201713 membersPrivacy: Public

Announcements

Important stuff will go here one day.

Discussions

Upcoming Events

Aw snap, no events are coming up.

Members