Group Search Results

Group Search Results

• Race to Fascinating Places for 8 Weeks. Join a supportive team and let's have fun as we lose 5% of our weight, make new friends and improve our healt…
    79 discussions 23 members Private Group
  • Race to Fascinating Places for 8 Weeks. Join a supportive team and let's have fun as we lose 5% of our weight, make new friends and improve our healt…
    35 discussions 23 members Private Group
  • Join your fellow Hufflepuffs in the Common Room for another term at our favorite school of witchcraft, wizardry, and weight loss. Term 41 is themed a…
    10 discussions 23 members Private Group
  • We are perfectly imperfect ♥️
    1 discussion 23 members Most recent discussion: Calories by nolteeu61 October 2022
  • Welcome to Ravenclaw House! Term 43 will be a 8-week term based on Goblet of Fire. The term will run from Friday, January 13th (with full activities …
  • We once again welcome you to the BEST house at Hogwarts! Term 43 will be an 8-week challenge based on Goblet of Fire. It will run from Monday, Januar…
    13 discussions 23 members Private Group
  • Alright ladies, I'm pregnant. I just lost all the weight, hit my goal weight, almost hit fat percentage goal, and a new baby is a comin. I need suppo…
    1 discussion 23 members Most recent discussion: Fat loss by Odiliawine January 2018
  • "The learner always begins by finding fault, but the scholar sees the positive merit in everything." - Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel The Serpents sto…
    15 discussions 23 members Private Group
  • Biggest Loser Challenge 2017
    2 discussions 23 members Most recent discussion: Lunch by seanmoran1156 January 2017
  • There's over 4 months until Easter (April 16th 2017) so that's plenty of time to lose a stone! If you're a heavier person you might even lose 2! What…
    7 discussions 23 members Most recent discussion: Weigh ins April by skinheaddh April 2017
  • The Live Well team recognizes that it takes an army to win a battle, so that is why we are here to help. Conquer Behavior, Conquer Weight is a 6 week…
    1 discussion 23 members Private Group
  • Make this Year the best one ever!!! Exited about new beginnings? Motivated to continue on your journey? Putting the finishing touches on your success…
    115 discussions 23 members Private Group
  • This is a 21 Day Lifestyle challenge to change to your lifestyle and create a healthy habit.
    13 discussions 23 members Private Group
  • Join your fellow Ravenclaw in the Common Room for another term at our favorite school of witchcraft, wizardry, and weight loss! For students in the H…
    14 discussions 23 members Private Group
  • My name is Kimberly. I started a ketogenic diet in January 2018 at 353 lbs. I managed to lose 86 lbs but lost my way and went back to old habits and …
    2 discussions 23 members Most recent discussion: tips and recipes by Jelliqal May 2019
  • Welcome! Thank you so much for joining the LWRMC EAC 2019 Challenge!
    0 discussions 23 members Private Group
  • #Goals challenge
    5 discussions 23 members Private Group
  • Care committee invites you to get active and walk your way to the top spot!
    49 discussions 23 members Private Group
  • Caesars employee fitness group.
    15 discussions 23 members Private Group
  • On the seventh floor of the castle at the end of a long corridor is a portrait of a fat lady. She smiles at you warmly and greets you with her usual …
  • Join your fellow Ravenclaw in the Common Room for another term at our favorite school of witchcraft, wizardry, and weight loss! For students in the H…
    19 discussions 23 members Private Group
  • On the seventh floor of the Castle at the end of a long corridor is a portrait of a fat lady. She smiles at you warmly and greets you with her usual …
    11 discussions 23 members Private Group
    17 discussions 23 members Private Group
  • Hi! This group is for pretty much anyone between the age of 18-30 who is currently invested or looking to get into losing weight and even toning up. …
    2 discussions 23 members Most recent discussion: Hello everyone! by MoEinwalter March 2019