Group Search Results

Group Search Results

• Hi everyone! I was part of a 12 week challenge and it just ended on the 25th so I'm starting a new one! Seems to help me stay on track! Anyone is wel…
    5 discussions 29 members Most recent discussion: June Challenge by CourtLHM August 2016
  • This group is for all the brides to be out there who have either started their weight loss journey or are just beginning. We will empower each other …
    1 discussion 29 members Most recent discussion: Time to shed these pounds!!!! by missbloom March 2016
  • This group is for anyone participating in the Katy Hearn Winter Challenge in 2016!!!
    3 discussions 29 members Most recent discussion: Motivation/Why you commited to the winter challenge by bes268 January 2016
  • Hi I am making this group for members like myself just getting started who would like to lose 100 pounds or more even. While I encourage everyone to …
    23 discussions 29 members Most recent discussion: Christmas weigh is gone, now let's concentrate by janethackel January 2020
  • This group is for women 50+ who want weekly accountability to reach their health goals. Must actively post weekly progress to be a member.
    6 discussions 29 members Private Group
  • The Back Alley
    46 discussions 29 members Private Group
  • A place for those embarking on The Fast800 Plan to encourage and support one and other. You should have read the Michael Mosley book and have basic u…
    5 discussions 29 members Private Group
  • Race to Fascinating Places for 10 Weeks. Join a supportive team and let's have fun as we lose 5% of our weight, make new friends and improve our heal…
    99 discussions 29 members Private Group
  • We are a very Enthusiastic, Encouraging, Competitive team as we fly around the world visiting amazing places. Working on being healthy and losing wei…
    40 discussions 29 members Private Group
  • Before you can be approved to join this team, you must first have signed up on the 2024 Fall 5% Community Team. We are one of 8 competing teams, and …
    25 discussions 29 members Private Group
  • Join us as we race to "break the ribbon" each week. In 8 weeks we strive to lose 5% of our weight and improve our health. We are a supportive team th…
    20 discussions 29 members Private Group
  • Lauren's Warriorbabes favorite recipes!
    2 discussions 29 members Private Group
  • Come fly with us on Hogwart's Air Express as Term 40 takes us on a magical adventure to strange and exotic new places in search of fantastic beasts. …
    10 discussions 29 members Private Group
  • NEW ME is a 6 month program through AmarilloMD that targets superior nutrition, exercise, weight management, mental health, and emotional health.
    4 discussions 29 members Private Group
  • You must be a member of the Winter 5% Challenge Community Team to be eligible to join this team. This team is only open to members of the Mission Sli…
    34 discussions 29 members Private Group
  • Race to Fascinating Places for 8 Weeks. Join a supportive team and let's have fun as we lose 5% of our weight, make new friends and improve our healt…
    50 discussions 29 members Private Group
  • You must be a member of the 2023 Winter 5% Community team before requesting to join a 5% Team. 🔑 Welcome to The Tenacious GR8TERS! 🔑 Participation wi…
    111 discussions 29 members Private Group
  • You must be a member of the 2023 Winter 5% Community team before requesting to join a 5% Team. Red Hots (formerly The Red Hot Chili Steppers aka. RHC…
    32 discussions 29 members Private Group
  • Member's of the Female Training Centre 8 Week Challenge. Are you ready to shake off the winter blues? Let's get started and get moving!!
    1 discussion 29 members Private Group
  • Healthy living should be easy but sometimes it's like grating rocks! We are the "Tenacious GR8TERS"! We Gr8fully support and encourage each other on …
    127 discussions 29 members Private Group
  • For those who joined VShred
    5 discussions 29 members Most recent discussion: New to Vshred by walkerb3 July 24
  • Slytherin Common Room for Term 30 The term will run from Friday, June 19th through Sunday, August 2nd.
    5 discussions 29 members Private Group
  • Greetings! This is a private group for the 2021 Welcome Committee members to get to know each other and have access to community staff members.
    12 discussions 29 members Private Group
  • This is an amazing group of ballin' coworkers who want to improve their health, enjoy accountability and community, plus encourage each other as they…
    3 discussions 29 members Private Group