LOCATIONS

Options
merchantmarine
merchantmarine Posts: 70 Member
edited March 2016 in Social Groups
Hi, I live in Portsmouth Rhode Island, but I work in NY. Where is everyone from ? I'm also looking to add more friends to keep me motivated.
I'm currently 6'4" 220 lbs. I dropped 45 lbs using my fitness pal, and eating healthier.

Replies

• Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,733 Member
    Options
    Nice catch! I'm 46, in NC, married with one kiddo. I'm consistent in working out/logging. Feel free to add me. : )
  • Graymanstole
    Graymanstole Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Live in Virginia, work in DC. Married, 2 kids left at home.
  • BXCHICAinOHIO
    BXCHICAinOHIO Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm a New Yorker who's living/working in Ohio for close to 4 years. I have gained a lot during the adjustment - completely different lifestyle. I am now ready to stop the excuses, begin losing, and practice a new type of healthy happy life...in Ohio!
  • cheloldroyd
    cheloldroyd Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hello, live and work in the UK. 1 daughter, 3 stepdaughters, 5 granddaughters, 2 grandsons and one more grandbaby due September. Managed to lose 35lb already using MFP. Been a bit lax for last 4 months, but managed to maintain. Back on logging/exercising properly so I can shift the last 20lb :smiley:
  • VegasFit
    VegasFit Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    Sin City here! Four dogs, no kids.
  • Cheekies_
    Cheekies_ Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    ^^^^ Haha! Four kids, no dogs for me. Really.... four boys. That's alone is just funny. I'm in Tennessee and was just talking to a girlfriend about a girls trip to Vegas. :blush:
  • Mama_cc
    Mama_cc Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Howdy from Texas, Y'all...
  • lwhayes820
    lwhayes820 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I'm married, 48 and living in Kansas City, MO with 2 girls. I have one married step-daughter and an adorable grandson! Have lost 20 lbs so far. Many to go. Contemplating starting a lifting program - either Stronglifts 5x5 or NROLW.
  • mld32808
    mld32808 Posts: 4 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Hi :) I'm 47 two grown kids and one grandson. Single living in Orlando Florida. Just started with getting fit and eating healthy one month ago and ive lost 15 lbs. Cant wait to reach my goal....
  • CajunTess
    CajunTess Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I'm in the Houston, TX area.
  • Demed70
    Demed70 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm a New Yorker living in Philly Suburb. Married with 4 kids (3 boys and 1 Girl). Crossfitter and Cyclist.
  • Working2BBetter
    Working2BBetter Posts: 219 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Born in South Africa. Now live and work in Powell River, British Columbia, Canada. 3 Children (boy, girl boy). Along with a menagerie of pets...

Nice to 'meet' you all.
  • 4me72
    4me72 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi all ! I have 2 boys & 1 pitbull furr baby.. & coming to u from Southern California.. US.. & hoping to add more friends from every where :)
  • AnneCoolbreze
    AnneCoolbreze Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I'm in VA about 1/2 way between the nations capitol and the state capitol. Married to my soul mate with 2 adult kids and 2 adult bonus kids (hubby's) and 2 dogs.
  • PaulaSchlotterbeck
    PaulaSchlotterbeck Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Howdy! I am in Lincoln, Nebraska (speaking of corn jokes). =) I'm originally from the west, though, and really miss the mountains. I'm trying to bloom where I've been planted!

exercise.png
  • hmz74
    hmz74 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I'm from South London UK.
    And starting this journey again.

• thuckel
    thuckel Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Collinsville, IL here. Just across the river from St Louis
  • lavgirl38
    lavgirl38 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    40 yo Single mom living in Napa Valley CA. Daughter 20 and i are ready tojoin a gym. Looking for friends on here
  • Shana67
    Shana67 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Centennial, Colorado - SE suburb of Denver. I'm 48, mom of 3 young adults and working my way towards 160lb (currently at 188!).