LOCATIONS

Options
12346»

Replies

• Outfielder16
    Outfielder16 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am 47 and live in Phoenix, Arizona where we are still baking like chocolate chip cookies. :)
  • ShawnMart
    ShawnMart Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    42, Kentucky just getting back into it
  • ngl_dvr
    ngl_dvr Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    40, living in Spokane, WA. Been on this journey for quite some time, and embracing every moment, victory and obstacle it brings.
  • lisad7051
    lisad7051 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am 47 and live in Florida. Just beginning my journey.
  • jeorl
    jeorl Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    45 in Lithia, FL just outside of Tampa
  • asqtraining8987
    asqtraining8987 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Go Eagles!!!
  • mconway803
    mconway803 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Lexington, SC!
  • Niffer920
    Niffer920 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Looking for some support from like-minded people looking to lose weight.
    I'm in small town Minnesota, about to enter the season of cold and darkness here! Starting weight loss AGAIN...last 3 times I've fallen off the train due to unrelated health issues. But, now I'm scared of the excess weight causing even more health issues...gotta get focused!
    Only 1 week in this time, but I'm headed in the right direction. Started at 269, now at 263 :)
  • erinuncapher
    erinuncapher Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    44 (as of yesterday) in Denver, CO
  • couchnest
    couchnest Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm in Indiana. I spend my days working in the heart of Indianapolis and retreat to my dream home about an hour east of Indy. My husband and I live in a wood cabin on some land surrounded by cornfields and cows. :) We have a little pond and a couple of ducks who have adopted us. I love seeing the wildlife at home. Muskrats, raccoons, 'possums, hawks, eagles, cows, cranes, deer, turtles... I am still waiting to spot my first owl! I also have a small dog and 6 kitties. My husband and I have 5 kids between us.
  • DuchessOfSassytown
    DuchessOfSassytown Posts: 13 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    45 and currently in the Sacramento area. Lady Veteran and married to my Navy sweetheart since 1997. Auntie to 8 and GodGrandmother to 4...I’m a crafty lifestyle blogger that designs quirky and fun greeting cards and I’m a total geek. Currently trying to get myself back in shape and healthy. CABG2x survivor 2016
  • MrsTheresaK
    MrsTheresaK Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am a Michigander, been here all my life. Married, 3 kids! My 42nd birthday is right around the corner and I am looking to lose some weight and feel better this year! I would love for some people to interact with on here!
  • Frater_Nox
    Frater_Nox Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    New Zealand parents. Born in Papua New Guinea where I was raised until I was 15. Lived in NZ for another two decades. Lived in China for three years. Now I live in Los Angeles.
    No kids. Married. Nearly 41 (Feb).