• Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    YAY That's AWESOME!!! :):):)
  • 1MADGIRL
    1MADGIRL Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    eat mcd's to lose weight hahahhaha

ill try that some day this week :D haha just for experiment's sake of course lol
  • wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    lolol, of course!
  • momonamisson2
    momonamisson2 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    What is OMAD
  • wsandy8512
    edited April 2017
    Options
    What is OMAD

OMAD=One Meal a Day, you can eat one meal and get all your calories in, or eat a meal and graze for a couple of hours afterwards to get in your calories. Some people get 'er done in an hour, others have a window of 1-4 hours. Regardless of which, you get in your calories and then don't eat again until the next day, around the same time. You can drink non-caloric drinks and beverages during those times.

There's a bunch of information on this site at the top under OMAD Revolution, it's by this site's creator who is on his third year of maintaining his loss.
  • amflautist
    amflautist Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    wsandy8512 wrote: »
    When you told me around last week that after all that salt leaves, so would the weight a few days down the road, you were spot on! I'm down five pounds and one pound of it went missing today after my McD's yesterday. lol

Great news!!! And I'm going to need some of that magic this week.
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    Sending magic juju your way :-)
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    No picture, but I want to keep somewhat of a running tab of food here in my journal: Yesterday's meal was 2 fully packed lacto-vegetarian friendly pizza wraps made with 100% Whole Grain/100% Wheat burrito tortillas. Packed it with jalepenos, onions, green peppers, mozzerella cheese, one full cup of baby kale/baby spinach blend/each, and ragu pizza sauce. Drank it alongside a frozen banana and carob powder smoothie with 2 tbsp of Chobani Greek Vanilla yogurt.
  • 1MADGIRL
    Options
    yummmyyyy!
  • Brendalea69
    Options
    Mmm that sounds so yummy :p
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    What is OMAD

A great way to lose weight.

Very little meal planning
    Saves money
    Helps with insulin resistance
    Get to eat tell full each day
    Don't get nearly as hungry as a lot of small meals where you never get full
    Etc..
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    Not weigh in day, but the pants I bought on the day of my daughter's wedding, March 7th, are falling off of me so I took measurements: Bust down 1/4in., Waist down 2in.,Hips down 2in. My rear end stayed the same. I decided to add in thigh to measurements, they're the size of what my waist should be... for now! :-)
  • 1MADGIRL
    Options
    wiiiiiiiiiiii great work!!!!
  • Brendalea69
    Options
    That's Awesome!!! :):):)
  • NoMoreAfatChick
    NoMoreAfatChick Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    wsandy8512 wrote: »
    Not weigh in day, but the pants I bought on the day of my daughter's wedding, March 7th, are falling off of me so I took measurements: Bust down 1/4in., Waist down 2in.,Hips down 2in. My rear end stayed the same. I decided to add in thigh to measurements, they're the size of what my waist should be... for now! :-)

That is awesome news :smile:
  • mikseyniha
    mikseyniha Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    That's awesome @wsandy8512 :smiley:
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone, I appreciate it! It did feel really good :-)

Today's lunch, homemade bacon potato salad with onions, sharp cheddar cheese, mayo, and mustard. A Boarshead garlic bologna sandwich with swiss cheese and romaine lettuce on 100% whole grain/100% whole wheat bread. A blueberry, banana, yogurt, and chia seed smoothie. I am beyond stuffed, couldn't finish the last 1/4 of my sandwich.
    zhe69banwdms.jpg
  • Brendalea69
    Options
    Yummy Yummy Yummy!!! :p
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    @brendagaudette, my aunt is visiting and said, "This doesn't taste like diet food". I told her, "That's because it's not."lolol She loved the salad and I made her a Boarshead turkey sandwich on the same bread. I love all of their meats. :-)
  • shans34
    shans34 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    That looks fantastic. Reminds me I haven't had potato salad in a long time