wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Brenda :-)
  • 1MADGIRL
    1MADGIRL Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    dajoloehr wrote: »
    wsandy8512 wrote: »
    Drink was a blueberry, banana, Greek yogurt, and chia seed smoothie.

In a Star Wars cup :)

May the force be with her haha.
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    ^^LOL, it was, it was with me :-)
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Options
    I like your plan. I've seen over and over again people try to go too low Cal and they don't last (not all but most). That will slow your metabolism down too which i think is bad.
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    @blambo61, thanks so much. I've known people like that, too. Or, when people go really strict in following a program--that was me time and time again. I would be all gungho for a couple weeks and then get sick of not being able to have this or that, or I'd be hungry all the time. I don't consider OMAD a plan for some reason because I don't feel like I'm on one, first time I've ever experienced this wonderful feeling :-)
  • wsandy8512
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I usually don't weigh in on Mondays, but I couldn't resist the prompt today, I also weighed in the other day, only to see if I could meet my 13 days left in April goal of five pounds and I did. Anyway, I've lost another pound since April 28th! I was pleasantly surprised since I've upped calories from 1200 to 1300. I've lost 17.8 pounds in total so far, can't wait to hit that first 20 pound milestone! :-)
  • wsandy8512
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Slightly overcooked my 3 egg omelette stuffed with 2 cups of baby spinach and onions, but it was still yummy. I added 1/2 an avocado and some Newman's Own Organic Salsa to it. Enjoyed it with 4 oz of Eckridge Farms Polska Kielbasa, a blueberry and oatmeal smoothie and instead of adding yogurt to it, I put my Chobani Vanilla Yogurt, 1/2 cup, in a dessert dish with a 1/4 TBSP of Smucker's Natural Creamy Peanut Butter and 3 TBSP of Chia seeds. I used 1 1/2 TBSP to cook the eggs and kielbasa. Meal is 1326 calories.

b424yawjxu02.jpg
  • mikseyniha
    mikseyniha Posts: 442 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Thats looks so delicious! I recently started having eggs. I had this bad allergy from eggs since childhood. My stomach would pain with weird cramps after having them in any form, So i stopped having them. I discovered that after my delivery last year, the allergy has improved and now, after my first 3 day water fast, its completely gone! So eggs are my new love :smiley:
  • shans34
    shans34 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Your meals always look so good
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    @mikseyniha, that's so wonderful about the allergy going away so you can now enjoy eggs! They are so versatile in ways you can enjoy them. :-)

@shans34, thank you so much! For today's meal... it's grillin' time! Not for a few more hours, of course. I'm not even hungry yet and am anxious to have it. lol I plan on having at least 2 chicken breasts. Already figured everything into the MFP calorie. I shall eat like a queen at just a bit over 1300 calories. :-)
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    That meal looks sooo much better than what I had yesterday :p
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    @brendagaudette, probably anything looks better than what you described as your meal yesterday! lmao
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    @brendagaudette, probably anything looks better than what you described as your meal yesterday! lmao

Definitely!!! :p
  • amflautist
    amflautist Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    Great loss! Love seeing your meals, thank you.
  • 1MADGIRL
    Options
    @mikseyniha, that's so wonderful about the allergy going away so you can now enjoy eggs! They are so versatile in ways you can enjoy them. :-)

@shans34, thank you so much! For today's meal... it's grillin' time! Not for a few more hours, of course. I'm not even hungry yet and am anxious to have it. lol I plan on having at least 2 chicken breasts. Already figured everything into the MFP calorie. I shall eat like a queen at just a bit over 1300 calories. :-)

haha i put everything in mfp beforehand as well - :) I've got my entire week planned out

Enjoy your chicken breasts :) chicken is quite fulfilling and I'm guessing your plate will be very colourful :)
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    @1Madgirl, you know it will be. Haha

I sure will enjoy them. I can hardly stand it. lol About two more hours and I will be chowing down!
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    I failed the chicken challenge! My hubby
    said that he'd jump in the pool with his clothes on if I ate both pieces. Challenge accept, but I couldn't do it, not even close. Lol I had a hard time getting down the last few bites of just one. Anyhoo, this meal would've been 1400 calories, but I needed to take off 184 for the breast I didn't eat. In total, this meal is 1216 calories and that's fine. BBQ chicken breasts with grilled onions, green pepper, zucchini, and carrots, baked potato with butter, and a banana, yogurt, peanut butter, and carob powder smoothie with chia seeds. Everything on my plate was OUtSTANDING... and hubby made it all. :)

ufzgb14yo84xa.jpg
  • 1MADGIRL
    Options
    yum yum yummmm
  • shans34
    shans34 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Oh yum!