Replies

• brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,874 Member
    Options
    As always, amazing work!
  • katjustkat
    katjustkat Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    The OMAD super model! You're making all this look too easy! Fantastic job maintaining! Yay!
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone <3
  • Brendalea69
    Options
    Updated :)
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,874 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your consistency once again!
  • tlblanksfit
    tlblanksfit Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Your continued maintenance success is very inspiring and motivating. Congratulations!!
  • katjustkat
    Options
    Congrats and grrrrrrreat job!
  • jeanona
    jeanona Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Good work again.

Do you think your consistency comes from eating the same types and amount of foods? (I'm not even sure you do that though!)

I find my weight fluctuates with different types of foods (water retention) and of course, my cycles.
  • Brendalea69
    Options
    Thanks everyone :)
    I think that by weighing daily and eating low carb for 3 days during the week it helps to keep my weight consistent...I record my weight for the week on Saturday and if by Friday my weight isn't close to my maintenance weight I will eat a small low carb meal of 2 or 3 eggs.
  • minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    I think that by weighing daily and eating low carb for 3 days during the week it helps to keep my weight consistent...I record my weight for the week on Saturday and if by Friday my weight isn't close to my maintenance weight I will eat a small low carb meal of 2 or 3 eggs.

I think that is probably the key - keeping close tabs on your weight and taking quick action to combat any gain... Seems so very simple, but I’ve never been able to do it! I have hope that I can with OMAD, especially seeing Joe’s and yours and Jim’s results!
  • Brendalea69
    Options
    Sarah you can do it :)
  • tlblanksfit
    Options
    I need to incorporate low carb days during the week.
  • Brendalea69
    Options
    Tracey you should try it, I usually do Monday Wednesday and Friday but if I need to change the days I will as long as I have 3 LC days :)
  • tlblanksfit
    Options
    I think I will do Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday since Monday is my Fast day.
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Options
    Lc is hard for me. I think I could do a day or two here and there but linking them together has been bad for me in the past.
  • katjustkat
    Options
    So great that you figured out your very own secret formula. It's really working well for you.
  • tlblanksfit
    Options
    I have decided on alternate LC days.
  • Brendalea69
    Options
    I have decided on alternate LC days.

Good plan, alternate days work the best for me!
  • jeanona
    jeanona Posts: 155 Member
    Options

Very insightful, Brenda. This is exactly what my dad does to keep his weight consistent (eat less, move more if scale is up).

I think I'm like @blambo61 in that I can't restrict carbs too much (unless you're talking about net carbs?). I need fiber to help me get regular.