Ms. Consistant!
  • tlblanksfit
    tlblanksfit Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Awesome job Brenda!
  • Jim_fbr
    Jim_fbr Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    What a year for you Brenda, you reached your goal and became the Queen of Maintenance!
  • brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,874 Member
    Options
    Nice job, Brenda!
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone <3:)
  • katjustkat
    katjustkat Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Brenda you are doing superbly on your continued maintenance. How do you fill your days and do you have weak moments or is it just all plain routine for you now? Each time I veer off even a tinge...it's challenging for me to get it back together. I'm afraid it's never gonna be smooth sailing for me. I was effortlessly slim in my earlier life...never even knew what a diet was...and then boooom...3-5 pound accumulation year after year no matter how much time I spent in the gym. I think this body has my mind just saying "what the heck". haha...uhhhhhh :s:#
  • Brendalea69
    Options
    Thanks, I babysit my 1 year old grandson and that keeps me pretty busy...I have days when I'm really hungry and just want to eat everything in sight but I dont because I know Im going to be eating soon...I know how you feel because I've been dieting for 30 years and this is the first time I've actually kept the weight off so just know that it can be done :)
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Options
    I think that it is a great testimonial for OMAD when people have struggled with dieting for many years and then are able to get it under control with OMAD. You all are more diligent than me. this is only my second diet. Eating small meals was a non-starter for me. I knew I would last about 1-day doing that! I did try losing weight by exercise about a million times though but would always fail there.
  • Brendalea69
    Options
    blambo61 wrote: »
    I think that it is a great testimonial for OMAD when people have struggled with dieting for many years and then are able to get it under control with OMAD. You all are more diligent than me. this is only my second diet. Eating small meals was a non-starter for me. I knew I would last about 1-day doing that! I did try losing weight by exercise about a million times though but would always fail there.

It might only be your second diet but you figured it out and that's awesome!!!
  • Nevadaden
    Nevadaden Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    So true, @Brendalea69! Although I’m glad to have found intermittent fasting a couple of years ago, I wish I hadn’t spent 20 years before that fighting the hunger and eventual failure of diet plans that promoted three tiny meals and two tinier snacks.
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Options
    Nevadaden wrote: »
    So true, @Brendalea69! Although I’m glad to have found intermittent fasting a couple of years ago, I wish I hadn’t spent 20 years before that fighting the hunger and eventual failure of diet plans that promoted three tiny meals and two tinier snacks.

I admire the effort though. I didn't even try.
  • katjustkat
    katjustkat Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I babysit my 1 year old grandson and that keeps me pretty busy...I have days when I'm really hungry and just want to eat everything in sight but I dont because I know Im going to be eating soon...I know how you feel because I've been dieting for 30 years and this is the first time I've actually kept the weight off so just know that it can be done :)

Def lil kids keep you busy. I mercy sit sometimes and food never enters my mind. Ok so you do have moments but you have your mental in check. It's weird because I feel like no challenge at all for months and then something breaks down fast in my mind ( seconds) then it's so hard to get things right again. But...OMAD is the best because what in the world is easier than doing nothing at all! To me there is no other diet ( way of eating) that has ever felt right in the long run but OMAD really does probably because I don't do heavy duty restrictions. I'm gonna stop thinking and just engage the auto pilot. ;)
  • jeanona
    jeanona Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Brenda, you are so great at maintaining. Congratulations on getting back to under 130 so quickly. I find OMAD really helps with my control too.

Here's to a great 2018 for all of us!
  • minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Wow Brenda you are doing so awesome - if you can make it through Thanksgiving and then Christmas, you look like you have this down for sure! Hope you had a fantastic holiday...
  • Brendalea69
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Thanks Everyone <3

UPDATED

My weekly, monthly and yearly updates will be posted in my beginning post on the first page from now on :)
  • tlblanksfit
    tlblanksfit Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    I am determined 2018 will be the year of consistency for me. My goal is to maintain below 160 pounds. Looking forward to posting consistent numbers like you. I wish I could post updates to previous posts it is so much easier to keep up that way.