Hey :) I need some dedicated female friends!

Options

Replies

• EimearTheDreamer4
    EimearTheDreamer4 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hello, lovelies! I'm Eimear, 23, from Ireland. My stats are 5'7", 132.3 pounds and my goal weight is 120 pounds at the moment. Once I've gotten there, I'd like to work on replacing some of that fat with muscle and get a bit stronger. I'm vegetarian, so right now I'm trying to get into good protein and iron habits.
    Feel free to add me- I'm always happy to make new friends!
  • Havanaohlala
    Havanaohlala Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    lol girls I just saw how much have replied to my thread. I will add you all, if you want :D
  • theknitpicker
    theknitpicker Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    bluclu1 wrote: »
    Hi guys! So I'm 5', 18 years old and currently around 118 (from the UK and don't really use lbs lol!) Would love to be around 108 eee! I want to make it a lifestyle change though and not a diet so I don't mind if it takes a while. Trying to do more exercise and eat more veg (I just placed my first online order as a weekly shop and feeling like such an adult lol!)

I just found that you can change the measurement to kilos in MFP, which has been super helpful!
  • leelafit_mtl
    leelafit_mtl Posts: 132 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    @Havanaohlala , I'm adding you! I'm 5'4", currently at 144, goal is 125ish. :) Open diary, vegetarian. I'm also active on Instagram! www.instagram.com/leela.fit.mtl
  • leelafit_mtl
    Options
    @ramurray8, @Misspinklift, @vanillaorange2 , I'm adding you too :)
  • leelafit_mtl
    Options
    @RawberryShortCake , @melissalooby, I'm adding you if you don't mind! Similar goals :)
  • h_mat
    h_mat Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I’m 22, 5’6” and down to 140 pounds from 173 but still looking to lose another 10! Would love to add some of you ladies for motivation!
  • Starflight00
    Starflight00 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Hi girls! Can I add you all?? :smiley:

I'm 34, 1m67 and 62kg (I guess it's about 5'6" and 137 pounds) and struggling with accountability. Would like to get to 125, ideally.

I've back issues so can't exercise a lot, but I've started running again (though MFP logs it as a "very brisk walk" because I need to stay in the fat burn zone). My food diary is open, and I log daily.

Looking forward to the journey with you all!
  • DeliaR2018
    DeliaR2018 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I’m 37, 5’4, 145lbs.
    Looking to tone up & loose 10 -15lbs.
    I am new to posting on message boards and would love some new friends.

Add me
  • DeliaR2018
    DeliaR2018 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    26, 5’7” and last weigh in said 180lb (thanks Christmas!). Would love to get back to my highschool weight of 145-150 but would be happy landing at my university weight of 160 with muscle. I’m getting married in 15 months, never too soon to start! My Apple Watch rings are keeping me motivated but I would love some friends too!

Add me. I was 181lbs. And lost 4.2 it sounds like we can relate. :)
  • WallyAmadeus
    WallyAmadeus Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Add me as well! 5 ft 7 3/4 (close enough to 5 ft 8), 150, goal of 125 by this time next year.
  • JackRussellTerrierMom
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and 130 lbs., I walk daily, lift weights 4 days a week and run 3-4 times a week
  • sshiv97ani
    sshiv97ani Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just started using MyFitnessPal and also need some motivating friends out here! I'm 21, 5'6" and currently at 120. My goal is around 115, or until I can see some abs and toned muscles. Feel free to add me!
  • bribucks
    bribucks Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    sshiv97ani wrote: »
    Hi! I just started using MyFitnessPal and also need some motivating friends out here! I'm 21, 5'6" and currently at 120. My goal is around 115, or until I can see some abs and toned muscles. Feel free to add me!

@sshiv97ani If you are 5’6”, 120 is already on the low end of healthy. 115 would put you at “underweight.” Maybe what you need is to do Recomp - eating at maintenance calories while lifting heavy to tone muscle. Slowly converting fat into muscle, while your weight doesn’t really change much.

Just a thought.
  • Starflight00
    Starflight00 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    So much depends on body composition... At 61.3kg I'm in the healthy BMI range, but I have high body fat percentage (about 36% some months ago) and so it's far from healthy.

Very good tip, @brianneangell08, I should also take a note of that. :)
  • zarawhitexx
    zarawhitexx Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    hey im 5'7 and currently 142lb :/ trynna shed a few pounds along the way but ultimately i just want to tone up o:) feel free to add me if you'd like (open diary 1530 goal/daily weigh ins) <3
  • dmenon24
    dmenon24 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I will add you too. I'm 40, 5'4" and 142. My goal is around 128 but mainly i want the inches down and feel stronger.
    I'm at my heaviest and I don't like this feeling at all. I am vegetarian and I am really dedicated to my Sunday meal prep.
  • dmenon24
    dmenon24 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    @VictoriaTuel I will add you. I am interested in more vegetarian meal ideas
  • Nanobelieves2015
    Nanobelieves2015 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4'' and I'm at 135lbs. I would like to be somewhere around 120. add me if you want :)
  • puuka
    puuka Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I am back again here. I am 35, 175cm (5,74ft), 69kg (152pounds). I want to lose 10kg (~20 pounds) and get my belly flat again after babies. I have no time for gym, so I exercise at home.
    Need some more motivation.
    Please add me.