Hey :) I need some dedicated female friends!

Options
Havanaohlala
Havanaohlala Posts: 52 Member
edited December 2017 in Social Groups
Hi! I posted something like this on the main forums, but didn't get enough request or the right request I guess. I need some motivating female friends, who have inspiring goals and work on them the whole time, not someone who quits after 5 days of logging. I wanna read open diaries and compare them, comment on them and support each other. It is very motivating for me to look at progress pics, I also started to post some of me. To share motivations. To talk about the journey or whatever fitness related. Or beauty related.

I found this group and I like it very much compared to the forums. :D

I am 5 ft 7, 138 lbs, (170 cm, around 63-63.5 kg) and would like to be 118-125. Depending on how I look and feel.

If what I wrote somehow touches you and you want some more friends with this mindset please add me! ! I wanna know more fit or on the road to fit committed people!

Replies

• bringbackthejoy
    bringbackthejoy Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I added you
  • BeccaLoves2lift
    BeccaLoves2lift Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I'll add you. I'm in maintenance/recomp right now.
  • Havanaohlala
    Options
    Thanks, girls :) You look very fit on the pics!
  • IronSis2017
    IronSis2017 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I've posted many times, in the community unsucessfully looking for likeminded individuals with open food diaries, who are active and log regularly, who support/encourage their fam, with more than hitting the like button.. I'm not seeking motivation on here, I'm seeking support and inspiration.. I'm not really sure the agendas of some individuals on here, it's like a dating app for some, social app for others, and there's that percentage who actually use it for what it's for!
  • EmilySTX
    EmilySTX Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'll add you girly :)
  • IronSis2017
    IronSis2017 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thanks @EmilySTX love having more female kickassery on here!
  • Havanaohlala
    Options
    Thanks, girls, I added you! ;)
  • Nic123fitness
    Nic123fitness Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I can’t see how to send you a request, but feel free to add me. Good luck
  • Havanaohlala
    Options
    Oh Nic, sorry, I just saw your message. :D I will add you, didnt know you are from this group and thread. :)
  • vanillaorange2
    vanillaorange2 Posts: 63 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    I’m 39, 5’7, 147lbs
    Looking to tone up & loose a few pounds.
    Would like to get down to 130lbs.
    Would love some new friends.
    I will be enjoying the holiday this coming week :) but once the new year starts I will be getting back to my healthy living routin. I turn 40
  • Misspinklift
    Misspinklift Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I’m 32 years old,
    I been doing cardio and weight for 3 years.
    I cant seem to lose the last 7 pounds of my weight loss that I started 3 years ago
    I love making friends.
    Open diary and exercise daily.
  • heckyea
    heckyea Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    same double same, dude. added Havanaohlala and Misspinklift already but definitely looking for more friends to keep me accountable. 20 years old/5 foot 4/130 lbs, logging since March, open diary
  • hellaelena
    hellaelena Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7", around 134ibs, and also want to weigh around 120. I'm having trouble staying on track and would love to have someone I could check-in w/ via email or text to stay accountable to about eating properly and working out... anyone down?
  • SanDiegofitmom
    SanDiegofitmom Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I’m 5-8 and 148ish I am looking to get into my best shape before turning 40 this year (eek!) I look my best around 138 any lower and my face gets too thin. I’m a runner, love to cook and love wine
  • RMSchmidt17
    RMSchmidt17 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Add me! I’m 5’6” and 122 at the moment but look best at 117. Would love to check in.
  • VictoriaTuel
    VictoriaTuel Posts: 1,604 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you want! I'm currently 172cm 61kg (5'7.5" and 134lb) after all of the holiday comfort foods and subsequent water retention combined with a lack of gym access. Normally I'm about 58-59kg (127-130lb) with 12-18% body fat (this is range I've gotten based off multiple body fat measuring devices because none of the are that accurate :D ).

I'm not the best at posting - I'm more active on discussions and in challenges, but I do log every bite of food I eat. My diary isn't open, but I'd be happy to give you the passcode I set for it if you want it! Also, I'm a vegetarian, so if you're ever looking for meatless meal ideas, that's all I eat!
  • chioreo
    chioreo Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm 5'7", 130lbs, aiming for 125 for now and seeing how that looks before going any further. I still yet have to put pictures on here, but I've logged my food every day since Jul 2014.
  • Go_Deskercise
    Go_Deskercise Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    added!!!!
  • OHammykins
    OHammykins Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'll add you :-)
  • ramurray8
    ramurray8 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    oh, me too! I'll add you and a couple others from this discussion.

I'm 37, 5'7" , and currently at 148. My goal is around 135 (or whatever doesn't give me extreme muffintop).