Hey :) I need some dedicated female friends!

Options

Replies

• littledainty
    littledainty Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I have a 200+ day streak and am 21lbs down last year. 25, 5ft, 122 (was 117 before Christmas) aiming for around 105. Because of my height my calories and goal weight are pretty low but I keep an open diary and post pretty regularly.
  • melissalooby
    melissalooby Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I’m 37, 5’4, 145lbs.
    Looking to tone up & loose 10 -15lbs.
    I am new to posting on message boards and would love some new friends.
  • k2626k
    k2626k Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm new to all this as well - please add me! i could use all the tips and support. I'm 42, 5'2 currently weigh 130 and want to be 118 max (aka fit into that pile of goal jeans lol)
  • ana_varn
    ana_varn Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am currently 62 kg. I am trying to eat healthy but I'm not quite good at it although I log what I eat and I stay in the daily calories' limit for most times. I want to lose weight at the moment as 62 kg is a little much on my body-type (I'm 5'1'').
  • Ohhhtayyyy
    Ohhhtayyyy Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I would love to add you girls! I just started so I’m kinda lost if you guys have any tips or pointers or can help me figure this app out I would love that!
  • tnshayne
    tnshayne Posts: 2 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    This is awesome! I just found this community. I'm super dedicated but just fell off the wagon for three days and am not delighted. I didn't know these forums exist. I'll definitely start keeping blogs.

I'm 31, 5'4, was at 123.5 four days ago and will weigh in again on Sunday. My goal is to make it down to 120-122lbs and stay there. I used to think 127 was my lowest, so I'm happy to have gotten a lot lower. 128 has been my average for the past couple of years.

Still trying to figure out a way to take good progress pics. If anyone has any suggestions, I'd love to hear.
  • RawberryShortCake
    Options
    Hey ladies, I am just starting my journey again and would love to have some dedicated friends on MFP.
    I am 25 (almost 26) 5'7'' and about 145 lbs average right now. My goal is to lose about 20 lbs and drink more water, as well as eat a regular breakfast and take daily vitamins.
    Please send me a request!
    I also have an instagram that I'm posting most regularly on as of this week. "RawberryShortCake" Feel free to follow me there, as I am using insta as a great motivator.

xoxo amber
  • theknitpicker
    theknitpicker Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I’m 37, 5’4, 145lbs.
    Looking to tone up & loose 10 -15lbs.
    I am new to posting on message boards and would love some new friends.

Same! And I'm still learning the ins-and-outs of how to use the discussions, add friends, etc. I don't even know how to tell if my diary is open or not :D

I've used MFP mostly as an independent on-my-own tool before, but I'm really looking for a bit more support and encouragement now. I think it'll make that bit of difference!
  • theknitpicker
    theknitpicker Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I have a 200+ day streak and am 21lbs down last year. 25, 5ft, 122 (was 117 before Christmas) aiming for around 105. Because of my height my calories and goal weight are pretty low but I keep an open diary and post pretty regularly.

Being a fellow 5-footer, I feel you with the lower GW and calorie intake (joys :/)
  • k2626k
    k2626k Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Ditto! A fellow 5 footer here who can relate, lol.
    I dont know how to tell if my diary is open either
  • bluclu1
    bluclu1 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! So I'm 5', 18 years old and currently around 118 (from the UK and don't really use lbs lol!) Would love to be around 108 eee! I want to make it a lifestyle change though and not a diet so I don't mind if it takes a while. Trying to do more exercise and eat more veg (I just placed my first online order as a weekly shop and feeling like such an adult lol!)
  • foxjenz
    foxjenz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey you can add me :) I’m new to this and I have just gone Vegan from veggie. I’m 5,6 and weigh 134 lbs. Would be nice to have a few more friends.
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Keepingtrack1234 Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    I’m 5-8 and 148ish I am looking to get into my best shape before turning 40 this year (eek!) I look my best around 138 any lower and my face gets too thin. I’m a runner, love to cook and love wine

I am friend requesting you! Very similar!
  • tessarose49
    tessarose49 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Please add me also....Just need to lose 15 pounds. But looking for accountability friends!
  • Mountainmelody
    Mountainmelody Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I am 41, 5'9 and 157lbs. My goal is to weigh is 130-135. I am alone in the house as far as weight loss goals and focus, and would appreciate accaountability and support!
  • TeenaMarina
    TeenaMarina Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Add me! Vegan too. x
  • wendolinovich
    wendolinovich Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I've opened up my diary and added you :) We have similar stats and goals, I'll start posting photos soon too (was on BodySpace but am going to make this my go-to app for motivation and tracking now)
  • hdonaldsonm
    hdonaldsonm Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    26, 5’7” and last weigh in said 180lb (thanks Christmas!). Would love to get back to my highschool weight of 145-150 but would be happy landing at my university weight of 160 with muscle. I’m getting married in 15 months, never too soon to start! My Apple Watch rings are keeping me motivated but I would love some friends too!
  • natnaomi4
    natnaomi4 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm 25, starting a new fitness journey too and hoping to maintain- something I've always struggled with when I have lost weight in the past! I'm currently 157lbs (11st3lbs UK) regrettably :'( and i'm only 5"6. My lowest weight was 135lbs a couple years ago but I would be happier at 140lbs as my main goal is to be toned as I want to keep some curves! So need to rid 17lbs! It Isn't the biggest goal, but exactly why this group would be good as many of you are looking to lose those stubborn pounds too! So any extra motivation would be welcomed!
  • michellesz
    michellesz Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies, I am just starting my journey again and would love to have some dedicated friends on MFP.
    I am 25 (almost 26) 5'7'' and about 145 lbs average right now. My goal is to lose about 20 lbs and drink more water, as well as eat a regular breakfast and take daily vitamins.
    Please send me a request!
    I also have an instagram that I'm posting most regularly on as of this week. "RawberryShortCake" Feel free to follow me there, as I am using insta as a great motivator.

xoxo amber

Yes, great goals. Happy to help. Ever since I started taking my new all natural supplements, I have noticed my cravings have drastically decreased, I have so much energy & I feel much better.