Discover what's new & improved in the MyFitnessPal app!
We’re dedicated to helping you achieve your health and nutrition goals. And our newest features and updates? They do just that. Learn how we're making tracking your progress easier, faster, and more motivating than ever.

Hey :) I need some dedicated female friends!

Options
1235»

Replies

• loe_loe23
    loe_loe23 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

I'd like more friends like this too... I've had this app for years but didn't realize there was this huge community section. How do you make your diary public? I wouldn't mind sharing and I'd love to see what other people do too![/quote]

Same! I never knew so many people communicated with each other giving ideas and advice!! I'm obsessed with checking out all the message boards now lol
  • altheastearns
    altheastearns Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 49 yrs old, 5'2" 119 lbs. Working to get to 112 lbs. Active runner trying to qualify for the Boston Marathon. I want to lose weight and do more strength training to be a stronger runner.
  • meghanregan97
    meghanregan97 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies, I'm Meghan.

I'm 20, turning 21 this summer. I am 5'9" currently weighing 159.4 lbs. I started 2018 weighing 170lbs. My goal weight is to weigh 145 lbs by June. I would like to lose fat while gaining muscle (I have a scale that tells me this info, $35 off amazon, I would suggest investing in one, its a great tool). I'm a college student working full time looking for motivation and help to reach my goal.

Please add me! :)
  • ketoandmycamera
    ketoandmycamera Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'd love some more active friends! I'm 5'10 and currently at 191, down from 265 at my highest (known) :\
    I log everything I eat, and cook with and would love to go rummaging through other people's diaries. Looking to get to 160-170, so I'm more now trying to lose slowly and figure out what maintenance will be on a more realistic rest of life plan... if that makes sense.
    Definitely not planning on disappearing in a couple days, I just hit my 110 logging, and started losing January 2017 :)