Introduce Yourself.

Options

Replies

• MarshaMole
    MarshaMole Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    My name is Marsha, I have lost about 50 pounds so far in the last 2 and 1/2 years.. I am looking to lose about 30 more. Not sure if that is realistic for this group since the last are always the hardest. Looking forward to the support!

Edited to add:
    I joined MFP in January of this year and have lost 27 since then (after gaining 20 over the last part of last year)
  • pmt9
    pmt9 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi

My name is Pam and I have 43 more pounds to lose to reach goal. Can't imagine I will do that by Christmas so my goal for that is 25 pounds which allows for a few weeks when I may not lose at all!!!:smile::laugh:
  • carolin_smith
    carolin_smith Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi My name is caroline i have 52kgs to lose so would like to be at least 30kgs lighter for xmas. would really appreciate your support add me as a friend if u wish. :happy: good luck everyone xx
  • gloriagardnerlegge
    Options
    Hi my name is Gloria. I'm happy to meet you all and look forward to being part of a support group. Here's to successful weight loss and making new friends.
  • Lunarokra
    Lunarokra Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    My name is Brenda.

Thanks for this group.

Looking forward to being part of this group.
  • lintino
    lintino Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    My name is Linda. Thanks for starting this group. It really helps to have support from others.
  • dab52776
    dab52776 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm Dawn. I'm excited to be part of this group! Starts on my birthday and ends on Christmas.... Seems perfectly made for me :)

I have about 50 pounds to lose, but my goal for the challenge will be 30 pounds. I've really been struggling with staying motivated, so I need all the encouragement that I can get to stick with this.... Anyone want to be my drill sergeant??? Lol

Please feel free to add me if you'd like. I look forward to getting to know everyone
  • dgutierrez71
    dgutierrez71 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Dawn. I am looking forward to the weekly challenges. May need some support and encouragement from time to time though.

Please feel free to add me if you like. :smile:
  • emachel
    emachel Posts: 8
    Options
    Hi!

My name is Ema and my goal is to lose 30 pounds on this challenge. Good luck to everyone!
  • myjourneytofitness
    myjourneytofitness Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Happy to join this group. Let us really support each other. By Christmas we will be proud of our accomplishments
  • sheBB
    sheBB Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    My name is Diane, I have been on mfp for awhile now. I've lost, gotten injured, gained, lost & gained some more. My goal is not only to lose 45 pounds, but also to get my health back.
    Looking forward to this group, thanks WalkingAway20, this is a fantastic idea.
  • sirena715
    sirena715 Posts: 229
    Options
    I need a good challenge..
  • wtxhale
    wtxhale Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone,
    My name is Donia and I am excited to be apart of this challenge. This is a double challenge for me because my Birthday is also in December and I will be turning the big (young) 50.
  • missypie882
    Options
    Hi I'm Kate! I am 150 right now with a goal of 130. I am motivated at times and other times just lazy. Hopefully this group can help me do this :)
  • limifer
    limifer Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I am Jen and currently weigh 170. I hope to be right under 130 by Christmastime.
  • margieparkins
    margieparkins Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    hi all, my name is Margie and do love the group friends and challenges, I am sure I can come up with a few so look out!!
  • Zazzy_Fit
    Zazzy_Fit Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi all, My name is Zoe from the UK and really looking forward to this challenge
  • WalkingAway2013
    Options
    hi all, my name is Margie and do love the group friends and challenges, I am sure I can come up with a few so look out!!

Looking forward to seeing any challenges you can come up with :smile:
  • coffeegirl1998
    coffeegirl1998 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Nicole. I've been overweight every since I can remember. I recently had WLS and now I'm trying to improve my fitness and think weekly challenges would greatly benefit me. I can't wait to start. Feel free to add me as a friend. We can use all the support we can get! :)
  • madyooch
    madyooch Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

My heaviest weight ever was 258, when I started mfp I was 248. I was previously on weight watchers but found mfp to be the best thing ever!!

Please visit my profile and feel free to add me as a friend.

Peace
    Mary