Team Carol

2»

Replies

• larsensue
    larsensue Posts: 461 Member
    it will always be Carol and Daryl. Beth is definitly WAY TOO YOUNG and way too girly! Didn't you see his face when Rick kicked her out and when she returned in the woods?! the way they hang out almost exclusively?! definitly Carol and Daryl. She completes him.
  • hajenkatt
    hajenkatt Posts: 331 Member
    Ooohh!! Sally Squats!! I remember those from last time around. LOVE this challenge (though I miss the British guy on the hrass version of the video). Come on Carols, let's kick it!!
  • knitapeace
    knitapeace Posts: 1,013 Member
    Do you think Carol is still carrying a grudge because Rick made her leave the prison last season? Even as happy as she was to see Daryl, she doesn't seem to want to hang around. After all the hard choices she's made, she feels like she doesn't fit in, I think. I see her and Daryl as more brother/sister, not romantic. I think I'd be disappointed if things went in that direction. I'm not super crazy about Beth and Daryl either, but at least Beth would bring some hopefulness to his life. She seems to be one of the only ones who has been able to hold on to a spark of optimism.
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    hajenkatt wrote: »
    Ooohh!! Sally Squats!! I remember those from last time around. LOVE this challenge (though I miss the British guy on the hrass version of the video). Come on Carols, let's kick it!!
    I couldn't find that video... lol.

• strive4more11
    strive4more11 Posts: 213 Member
    knitapeace wrote: »
    Do you think Carol is still carrying a grudge because Rick made her leave the prison last season?

I really don't think she is. I think she knows sometimes you just have to do what you have to do. She has done things that she thought was right and Rick has done things because he thought it was right. It's just the way it is in the apocalypse.

I do agree that she may feel like the odd one out because of all of her tough choices. We shall see where next week takes us... literally.
  • hajenkatt
    hajenkatt Posts: 331 Member
    Cindyinpg wrote: »
    I couldn't find that video... lol.

I saved it to a workout playlist last challenge, and a few weeks ago it disappeared from my feed. I was so bummed bc it's a regular favorite for me. Even my kids know how much I love it. LOL So glad it's back again for this challenge.

• SaraAlexandre
    SaraAlexandre Posts: 1,313 Member
    I dont' mind bringing Sallies up with this guy.
  • tinkermommc
    tinkermommc Posts: 558 Member
    We were missing this week! Which means next week we will rock it!
  • strive4more11
    strive4more11 Posts: 213 Member
    We were missing this week! Which means next week we will rock it!

Heck yes! I can't wait to see what happened when they went after Beth!
  • SaraAlexandre
    SaraAlexandre Posts: 1,313 Member
    I don't want to lose Carol again!!
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 9,964 Member
    Hi all,

My name is Kim and I am joining team Carol for the rest of the contest. I am loving the Walking Dead thus far and enjoyed Carol kicking some *kitten*.

I am a wife, mom and nurse. I have just moved into a new house and it is consuming my every minute. I have a wedding in Apri in which I have had to buy the bridesmaid dress 1 size too small. I am thinking a good 10 to 15 lbs. is in order. I am currently 193'ish. :'(

Can someone give me a quick run-down of where we are at?
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    edited October 2014
    Week One had a strong advanced team win and this week was the beginners with only one no show. We are rewarding consistency more than anything. Simply do the minimum cardio and strength minutes and keep within your own calorie goals and you earn your team the maximum points. 300. But if you don't report and haven't arranged an absence, that counts against your team as all current players are counted and the total points divided among them.
    Extra minutes can be shared among teammates and are used by the team leaders to help choose MVPs.
    So this week the intermediates have to:
    Do the all players challenge of making sure you get enough protein and sharing with your team what your strength training routine is. You have your cardio 100 mins minimum and strength 60 mins minimum and staying within you calorie goal. You have the punishment zombie challenge assigned by the beginners:

The punishment exercise is:
    05cc5jkuiinb.jpg

and as a Carol you have the video to do with the Daryls. Great PUMPkin Halloween HIIT Workout with Daryl: http://youtu.be/Fv40WDLz-jk