Hmm... curious.

Options
Follow_me
Follow_me Posts: 6,120 Member
How many of us "Single Peeps" are single? How many are married or have a BF/GF? I don't fit into either one of those. I suppose that makes me a single peep. Anyway, carry on and have a great day!!

Replies

• Tube_socks
    Tube_socks Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    Hi! I Was here when it all started. I was a dating maniac, had lots of fun and some bfs!
    I presently am living with my bf whom I reunited with last December, and we're in love. I still love peaking in here to read any updates.
  • Learning2LuvLindsay
    Learning2LuvLindsay Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    Forever single :#
  • Jennifer10723
    Jennifer10723 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Barf. Single here too.
  • Tube_socks
    Tube_socks Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    Ewwww I totally mispelled "peeking". That's annoying!
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    Wait, we have non-single peeps here? *reaches for the mod ban stick* lol. kidding. I don't care as long as there isn't any drama.
  • Jennifer10723
    Options
    There isn't anyone in this ghost town to start drama.
  • Follow_me
    Options
    Awww... c'mon Jenn and Learning. Our time is coming!
  • Jennifer10723
    Options
    Can I just say that I signed up for Match .. actually paid the $40 for a month .. I have had 59 views and ONE man that lives 2 hours and 10 minutes away from me messaged me. That's it. Nothing else. Not a wink, not a message, not a nothing. Am I that horrendous?? WTF.
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    That's exactly why I don't sign up for any online dating services Jennifer. Why pay for the same amount of attention that you are getting in public, just my two cents.

And no, you are not horrendous.
  • Follow_me
    Options
    I'm going through the same dry spell. It shall pass!
  • Jennifer10723
    Options
    Its downright depressing!! lol I won't be doing that again for sure! I follow this chick on Twitter and she signed up for Match and she was having dates like every other day! Sometimes 2 a day on the weekend! Now she is happily with this man and has been for like 6 months! Of course, she lives in Boston and not my teeny tiny town. But still.
  • thadenge
    thadenge Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Single here too...went on a great date Friday night but not sure where that's going yet. If you'd asked me after Friday night I would've said that my singleness looked like it was coming to an end, but she's been kind of standoffish since then...we'll see I guess. Whatever the case I had a lot of fun so it was worth it even if there's not a second date...

Why oh why do you womenfolk have to be so freaking confusing??? lol :s
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    I blame the new forums. Groups are a bit hidden away. i.e. no longer on the main forum page with all the default topics. Speaking of drama, I beta tested the new forums and learned that there is a slight bug that I believe they haven't fixed yet. If you get banned from the main forums, you will also be banned from any and all groups you have joined as well. I asked if this also went the other way. Meaning if someone got banned from a "Group" would they also be banned from the main forums. Unfortunately no.
  • laurenz2501
    laurenz2501 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Jennifer10723: I did a free trial for eHarmony and I DIDN'T HAVE ANY MATCHES! HAHAHA! Ughhhh!! I did on match.com though. 1 horrendous date came out of it. I'm on a few of the free sites. Free or not, online dating just sucks anymore.
  • Jennifer10723
    Options
    Jennifer10723: I did a free trial for eHarmony and I DIDN'T HAVE ANY MATCHES! HAHAHA! Ughhhh!! I did on match.com though. 1 horrendous date came out of it. I'm on a few of the free sites. Free or not, online dating just sucks anymore.

That would soooooo be my luck too!! I hate hate hate dating. Plus I hate logging on and seeing someone I have been talking to already online .. lol. I'm like really dude?? lol I have issues.
  • Jennifer10723
    Options
    lacroyx wrote: »
    I blame the new forums. Groups are a bit hidden away. i.e. no longer on the main forum page with all the default topics. Speaking of drama, I beta tested the new forums and learned that there is a slight bug that I believe they haven't fixed yet. If you get banned from the main forums, you will also be banned from any and all groups you have joined as well. I asked if this also went the other way. Meaning if someone got banned from a "Group" would they also be banned from the main forums. Unfortunately no.

I think one day I got sneak peak at them! They were awesome! Then poof .. gone. Back to these.
  • laurenz2501
    laurenz2501 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    That would soooooo be my luck too!! I hate hate hate dating. Plus I hate logging on and seeing someone I have been talking to already online .. lol. I'm like really dude?? lol I have issues.

I'm the same way!! Especially someone I've been talking to for awhile and if it seems like it's going in the right direction then I see them logged in! I swear when that's the case I usually just sign on to get rid of notifications and delete messages. Which could also be true for the guy but....somehow I doubt it! lol
  • Jennifer10723
    Options

I'm the same way!! Especially someone I've been talking to for awhile and if it seems like it's going in the right direction then I see them logged in! I swear when that's the case I usually just sign on to get rid of notifications and delete messages. Which could also be true for the guy but....somehow I doubt it! lol

Especially when I log back on 30 minutes later and he is STILL on. lololol *kitten*.
  • Moe4572
    Moe4572 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Single, but dating....dating one guy for about a month........not exclusive yet, so have a date with someone I have been out with several times (just as friends as he was going through/recovering from divorce) next weekend.....see what the future brings :)
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options

But you are logging in to be able to see that he is on line. Maybe he sees you on line and thinks the same thing as you do that you are seeing what else is out there.